FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you are going to do that then you could say that, Ohio State beat Texas and Kansas State beat Texas, and Kansas State lost to Kansas, and Kansas lost to Missouri, and Missouri lost to Iowa State, and Iowa State lost to Colorado, and Colorado lost to Montana State. So theoretically Montana State should be playing for the National Championship along with Ohio State. By your own logic!HAHA

That makes my head hurt just reading it.

WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

USJ was 2-8 and one of those wins was from Milan having to forfeit their first five games

I am really trying here but you JCS fans should get your stats,facts and stories straight :thumb:

Commander we thought you had left, you just missed Possum.

WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

USJ was 2-8 and one of those wins was from Milan having to forfeit their first five games

I am really trying here but you JCS fans should get your stats,facts and stories straight :thumb:

Take a breath, brother. USJ's been down a couple of years. We're not getting chesty about beating them...

As I said before, excuse the kids and their eagerness.

When will you folks from Jackson be leaving. You know tomorrow is Thursday, the eve of the biggest football game either of our schools have ever played.

Hope you all have a great trip and enjoy your stay in middle Tennessee.

All except the game. I hope it doesn't go well for you. :thumb:

Maybe not to well.

And then they were gone.