FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few teams have had success running up the middle... Lake County was the last one. DCA ran up the middle week zero.

We played two nights in rain, hard rain. It was cool, not really COLD. Those nights the passing game did not suffer, but we weren't playing an undefeated team those nights either.

One point that has not been mentioned a lot, but both of these teams are very sound in fundamentals and very well coached. I suspect that coaching and game plan may make as much difference as any factor in this game...

Yes but we did hold Mr. Football to 99 yards on 32 carries!!!

I think are defense has gotten a lot better the later in the season we have gone. Same with our offense!

Yes but we did hold Mr. Football to 99 yards on 32 carries!!!

I think are defense has gotten a lot better the later in the season we have gone. Same with our offense!

And dats pretty impressive to these ole eyes rite dar. I would like to know how ole Jeremy Rickaway compares to dat feller which won dat Mr football

But with that said here I go. FCS could argue that DCA who beat you was beaten by Davidson Academy who went on to win the Div II State Championship, who we beat at their place 34-17

Well if you are going to do that then you could say that, Ohio State beat Texas and Kansas State beat Texas, and Kansas State lost to Kansas, and Kansas lost to Missouri, and Missouri lost to Iowa State, and Iowa State lost to Colorado, and Colorado lost to Montana State. So theoretically Montana State should be playing for the National Championship along with Ohio State. By your own logic!HAHA

Well if you are going to do that then you could say that, Ohio State beat Texas and Kansas State beat Texas, and Kansas State lost to Kansas, and Kansas lost to Missouri, and Missouri lost to Iowa State, and Iowa State lost to Colorado, and Colorado lost to Montana State. So theoretically Montana State should be playing for the National Championship along with Ohio State. By your own logic!HAHA

Shoe wee feller you done gone and confused me rite dare. But I git yer point

yall can argue scores, stats, schedules, or anything else, but theres no way to compare these two teams. id have to say this game will be a toss up. both teams are rolling right now and are playing at their best.

FCS has of course had a better complete season, being undefeated, and JCS having a very rough start. But that being said, I dont think it really matters how the 1st five games of the year went. It just matters how they are playing right now. so at this point and how different the teams seasons have gone, there is no point in comparing scores and records.

This is gonna be an awesome game to watch. two of the best offenses and 2 of the best defenses matching up in the championship game. wow, i cant wait.

Well I'm impressed. You folks do have some fight in you after all. I agree the above analagy doesn't hold water, but I don't believe saying you beat a AA school in a tough region does either.

You have. Excuse the kids. They're a little eager...

We got a few eager folks on our side too, me included sometimes.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

Well I'm impressed. You folks do have some fight in you after all. I agree the above analagy doesn't hold water, but I don't believe saying you beat a AA school in a tough region does either.

We got a few eager folks on our side too, me included sometimes.

Analagies in this context just compare apples and oranges, and that seldom predicts anything correctly. Who we've beaten and who you've beaten is nice to talk about but nothing to make predictions about on Friday....

As for the last few pages of conversation on this thead, I'm enjoying the ride. People who show support their kids and their school is always a good thing...

I'm enjoying the ride :thumb:

4:13

Edited by Gocart