Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

sonny, crouch, and a couple more smyna players came down to the boro tonight to support their basketball teams in the tournament at riverdale (which i am glad to say we pulled a smyrna sweep). i wasn't there to long but those guys handled themselves with class (unlike some smyrna teams of the past), i really think these guys are gonna win it all and they have earned their shot at it.

:):thumb: <<< smyrnas posters facial expressions after reading my post. i know, it suprises me to, to be rooting for the bulldogs (what am i thinking?) :)

Edited by tdntn

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sonny, crouch, and a couple more smyna players came down to the boro tonight to support their basketball teams in the tournament at riverdale (which i am glad to say we pulled a smyrna sweep). i wasn't there to long but those guys handled themselves with class (unlike some smyrna teams of the past), i really think these guys are gonna win it all and they have earned their shot at it.

:o:thumb: <<< smyrnas posters facial expressions after reading my post. i know, it suprises me to, to be rooting for the bulldogs (what am i thinking?) :lol:

haha that was my expression! :lol:

Ravenwood by 14+......they are too strong for Smyrna and peaking at the right time.....Smyrna has never been to the big game.......This is the second State Championship the Ravenwood players have been in in the last 53 weeks.......they are too balanced with a great coach and fan base......

Congratulations to both Smyrna and Ravenwood for showing the state that Middle TN plays some dog gone good football!

Go Ravenwood! Now don't read your press clippings and mess it up.... :lol:

first off ravenwood isnt to strong for smyrna and i know your a ravenwood fan and all i don't think it will be ravenwood 14+. secondly, ravenwood is good i will give them that and yes they are defending state champs but i think IT'S SMYRNAS' TIME BABY!! :o

haha that was my expression! :thumb:

preciate it!! o ya...that was DEFINATELY my expression :lol:

Didn't Ravenwood beat Smyrna a few weeks ago?

yea they did beat them...so did riverdale but when you believe...things change...we beat riverdale when it mattered...in the playoffs(great game to riverdale ya'll played your hearts out)...so "we believe" in our football players to bring home that state championship trolphy to where it belongs...at smyrna highschool...goodluck to ravenwood and may the best team win!

JJOOSSHHHH....were coming for you, AGAIN :thumb:

hopefully you don't try and charge our fans again, lol.

REVENGE IS SWEET....

BUT YOU CAN"T HAVE IT!

he has learned from his mistakes and he has been punished...you can't get in his head so stop trying...he is better than that and u will c that come saturday...and the whole thing about "REVENGE IS A SWEET THING...BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!" it is a sweet thing and all i gotta say is come saturday...may the best team win!

WE BELIEVE IN ALL OF SMYRNA FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!!!! GO BULLDOGS!!

well i know what happened last time..and i know what i allowed yall to do is to get to my head b4 the game..but since then i have "grown up"..if the best thing u can do is say ur coming after me again..then thats fine..but to the players..i have soooo much respect for yall..i am happy to b able to say i am a senior at smyrna high school and i was the 1st class to ever make it to the state..and with all that being said i could ask for a better opponet then ravenwood..goodluck to yall..and i hope the game is full of sportsmanship..bc the past is behind me..but i know aswell as everyone else that i will get bashed during the game saturday..sooo i am jus gonna accept it,but letting the fans know..i am a new athlete since that game..and everyone around our program understands that..

but..goodluck to yall saturday and i will b the first to tell yall, yall had an amazing season and everything yall have accomplished in 2 yrs really makes me look at ravenwood as a quote new dynasty beginning..so this will b the last time i look at this thread, i was jus told by other ppl that it was said, but i dont hate u for it..if i was a fan there too i would prob do the same thing knowing that we got to him last time..but this is football and my senior yr, and the 1st class to b able to say we took smyrna high to the state championship..so goodluck again, and may the best team win!

Even what happen last time i think that u have learned from ur mistakes and you putting this on here shows alot of that...u have "grown up" and u r a GREAT football player and i'm proud to say that i am a senior at smyrna high as well...CLASS OF 07 HAS GOT YOUR BACK...lol...but anyways i know as well as the all the fans of this program that u r a different athlete and a great one at that... don't let them get in your head u r much better than that...u and the entire football team r better than that...goodluck to ravenwood and goodluck to SMYRNA...everyone is behind ya'll...WE BELIEVE!! THIS IS OUR YEAR SO TAKE WHAT IS YOURS!! GO DAWGS!!

lol hi josh! looks like weve already started getting into your head again by you even acknowledging us on this thread. just try not to grab yourself or flick off our student section again.....

i think him responding isn't called "getiing in his head" i think it would be called "RESPECT AND HONESTY"...maybe even him just being real about what he what happened...goodluck to ravenwood... smyrna: "WE BELIEVE"...may the best team win

:lol::thumb: <<< smyrnas posters facial expressions after reading my post. i know, it suprises me to, to be rooting for the bulldogs (what am i thinking?) :lol:

they are a great group of guys...i hope we win it all to...i think we have earned our shot as well...o ya...that was DEFINATELY MY EXPRESSION!! but thanks for the support! GO BULLDOGS

Wow i thought about posting this but i wanted tonights games to play out and for people to talk.

Well i will go for the Raptors.

Their coaching staff is outstanding. I bet they could take just about any group of kids and makethem believers andwin it all. Great job all season long. Ravenwood and go get yourselves ANOTHER gold ball.

las but not least...

THANK GOD IT ISN'T RIVERDALE!!

(i know most of you are saying this)

If Ravenwood Def. Secondary coach Richard Herzog ends up over at Centennial HS next year, Williamson County will probably have four legit 5A contenders in the coming years. The bad part is they will all beat the devil out of each other in probably the toughest Region in the state.

Edited by 70sMemphisTiger