Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

ravenwood is a rich williamson county upper crust school that does no wrong

smyrna is a squalid blue collar town filled with average joe working class folks and thugs ( great picture of your crowd and is great for comparison)

that my friends is the ugly under current to all these hate smyrna post

its simple they not only think they are better than smyrna on the field but in every aspect

they remind me of the team in remeber the titans---------

not the titans but all those arrogant teams that hated the titans and were shut up along the way.

Edited by 82cat

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats probably the most ignorant thing i have heard in a long time

you must have rccatbiddle on your ignore list then :thumb:

By the way how do you hear written post

listen there is no doubt this is not going to be a pat you on the back good luck type game way to much was posted by ravenwood folks after last game calling smyrna everything in the book and personally attacking players,coaches fans and basically degrading everything to do with smyrna

well who knew you would see them again

What are you going to do about it? Type some stuff to attempt to get in his head on CoachT? Your part of the Raptor Nation meaning you will be in the stands, so I'm sure your the least of his worries.

On a side note... Many Smyrna football players actually cheered for Ravenwood from what I understand last year after they were put out.

Yeah like he didn't worry about us last game when we were in the stands.....like we didn't get into his head before the game and made him lose focus and lose his temper after every play...

I'm sorry but you cant teach an old dog new tricks...so we might as well start getting in his head early.

ravenwood is a rich williamson county upper crust school that does no wrong

smyrna is a squalid blue collar town filled with average joe working class folks and thugs ( great picture of your crowd and is great for comparison)

that my friends is the ugly under current to all these hate smyrna post

its simple they not only think they are better than smyrna on the field but in every aspect

they remind me of the team in remeber the titans---------

not the titans but all those arrogant teams that hated the titans and were shut up along the way.

82 cat brings up the elephant in the room and he better not get criticized too much. I'll pull up the Antioch - Ravenwood thread if anybody debates this because there were some "covert" comments from one or two Ravenwood supporters that seemed a little classless and "uppity."

I love watching both of these teams and will be happy that one of them will be the champ, but like I said, I think there have been a few Ravenwood fans who have that "since I live in the 37027, we're automatically superior in all fascets" mentality. Now, 98% of Ravenwood's supporters are great, but there is a vocal minority that have made some comments that should not have been made. You can say that about any fan base though.

lol hi josh! looks like weve already started getting into your head again by you even acknowledging us on this thread. just try not to grab yourself or flick off our student section again.....

Come on man the kid has came on here and done nothing but respected ya'll... This is a high school athlete and the things he has done since then not just on the football feild he deserves a little respect.. so can we please stop bashing him on here and wait till the game or something.. because I am sure your not on the feild helping your team..

you must have rccatbiddle on your ignore list then :thumb:

By the way how do you hear written post

listen there is no doubt this is not going to be a pat you on the back good luck type game way to much was posted by ravenwood folks after last game calling smyrna everything in the book and personally attacking players,coaches fans and basically degrading everything to do with smyrna

well who knew you would see them again

You tell him he cannot hear written post, but then you tell him to listen. Is that ironic or moronic?

You fans are wearing this forum out with all the posting. ( which is fantastic, I might add)

Why don't you all take a minute and throw down a mere $12.00 to PLUS and help CoachT out?? You will enjoy the PLUS and help T to keep the servers updated to hold all these huge graphics.

PLEASE BUY A PLUS!!

Best of luck to both teams. Wish it was us. :thumb:

Edited by 2priceless

Come on man the kid has came on here and done nothing but respected ya'll... This is a high school athlete and the things he has done since then not just on the football feild he deserves a little respect.. so can we please stop bashing him on here and wait till the game or something.. because I am sure your not on the feild helping your team..

i agree...smyrna fans have got joshs back and if ya'll can't accept that ya'll aren't getting in his head then thats on ya'll...he has done nothing but respected ya'll...if you really wanna talk stuff then wait till the game and we'll see wat happens then...lets go DAWGS!! ITS OUR TIME!!