Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

Wow All I Can Say Is Wow!

I Read Every Post And Wow!

Okay Here's My Question Why Is It That Every Team That Plays Smyrna Gets So Cocky On All The Posts. I Mean They Just Go All ALI On It. All You See Is We're The Greatest Floatin Like Butterflys And Stingin Like Bee's...Okay Lets Have A Memory Check.

Smyrna 2 Losses And One Of Those Were Avenged

Ravenwood 4 Losses....

Not Done Though

Yes Ravenwood Did Beat Smyrna Earlier At Smyrna And They Played Great But Isn't It Weird That Ravenwood Didn't Score Until The First And Second String Middle Linebackers Where Both Taken Out Of The Game Due To Injury And Penalty's. I Mean It Seems Like Ravenwood Couldn't Do Anything Until Smyrna Was Down To Hardly Any Experience At The Backer Position And Was Forced To Play A Different Style. You Want A Prediction. Another Close Game But This Time Smyrna Doesn't Let The Lead Slip And Ravenwood Falls Short Of A Repeat. Sorry! In Fact If Smyrna Loses I Will Never Make Another Post On Here Again Promise. I'll Delete My Account And Never Come Back.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, as another member of Raptor Nation, i want to apologize for Rookie45's comments...that was absolutly rideiculous. I know i havnt been the cleanst person on this thread talking aboutj osh and all....but he took it way too far and i hope all the smyrna fans know that Rookie does not represent the Raptors at all. I hope we see a good clean game and hoepfully the best team will win. Good Luck Smyrna! GOOOOO RAPTORS!!!

Top ten petty differences between Ravenwood fans and Smyrna fans:

1. Our houses don't have wheels

2. We don't get paid in cigarettes

3. We have belts and know how to wear them

4. We apply sunscreen to protect our neck instead of growing a mullet

5. Our family trees have branches

6. Our cheers don't start with "Hey Ya'll, watch-is"

7. We are not snobs...keep it up and we will make you work the 3rd shift!

8. We don't sell our cars to settle bar tabs

9. Our shirts all have the sleeves attached

10. WE BELIEVE more than they do!!

well sorry I was gone all weekend coon huntin with my wife and sister. After hunting the 2 of us decide to stop off for some cider and fireworks. The hunt did not go to well but we did get a chance to check on our moonshine still while we there and momma said it were doin fine and as soon as daddy gets out of jail we will take a batch up to raleigh and visit with sheriff taylor.

no reply needed I imagine most ravenwood fans will take care of this

but this validates what I posted earlier that someone said was the worst post they had ever heard --- now what do you say?

well got to go, them cows don't milk themselves :thumb:

everyone nees to have my policy, humor is the best defense

and I don't care what anonymous posters on a message board think of me

Edited by 82cat

This is one of the worst posts I've seen. Ravenwood is in Brentwood, where the rich snobby people live. Rookie45 you are absolute idiot, you really represent Ravenwood fans well. :thumb:

His is no worse than yours...(rich snobby people),,,at least his was ment to be a joke.....and anyway...the kids aren't rich and snobby...just us parents...duh!

another joke that you likely won't get!

well sorry I was gone all weekend coon huntin with my wife and sister. After hunting the 2 of us decide to stop off for some cider and fireworks. The hunt did not go to well but we did get a chance to check on our moonshine still while we there and momma said it were doin fine and as soon as daddy gets out of jail we will take a batch up to raleigh and visit with sheriff taylor.

no reply needed I imagine most ravenwood fans will take care of this

but this validates what I posted earlier that someone said was the worst post they had ever heard --- now what do you say?

well got to go, them cows don't milk themselves :thumb:

everyone nees to have my policy, humor is the best defense

and I don't care what anonymous posters on a message board think of me

at least someone got it...cool response....and humor does make the day...!

His is no worse than yours...(rich snobby people),,,at least his was ment to be a joke.....and anyway...the kids aren't rich and snobby...just us parents...duh!

another joke that you likely won't get!

Come on guys...most of that stuff was stolen from Jeff Foxworthy, the most successful comedian in the country...(does he live in Brentwood?) Just trying to divert some of the heat off the kids and keep it between us fans...sometimes I think I am an idiot for trying to keep you people entertained. I should charge a fee!

I apologize to the City of Smyrna, their high school, their fans and players...as well as any one else on CoachT. Hope that helps...

Edited by Rookie45

Come on guys...most of that stuff was stolen from Jeff Foxworthy, the most successful comedian in the country...(does he live in Brentwood?) Just trying to divert some of the heat off the kids and keep it between us fans...sometimes I think I am an idiot for trying to keep you people entertained. I should charge a fee!

I apologize to the City of Smyrna, their high school, their fans and players...as well as any one else on CoachT. Hope that helps...

From this point on why don't we all lighten up a bit my post was probably a little jaded but after reading a lot of post from last game you can only be called classless and a thug so much

but that is over its a beautiful day

I think I will go wash my truck and maybe slide on over to mt pilot and get some pie and I would suggest you ravenwood folks get out and enjoy the weather also maybe wax your lear jet or something :thumb:

From this point on all negative post about the opponent must begin with

" I don't mean no dis respect"

once you do that it is all ok

From this point on why don't we all lighten up a bit my post was probably a little jaded but after reading a lot of post from last game you can only be called classless and a thug so much

but that is over its a beautiful day

I think I will go wash my truck and maybe slide on over to mt pilot and get some pie and I would suggest you ravenwood folks get out and enjoy the weather also maybe wax your lear jet or something :thumb:

From this point on all negative post about the opponent must begin with

" I don't mean no dis respect"

once you do that it is all ok

Amen...what a week...hope the weather holds out through Friday but it doesn't look like it.

"I don't mean no dis respect" but; I think I will have the driver bring the car around for a quick jaunt. :thumb: (Is this mike on?....don't forget to tip your waitress on the way out.)