Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood I BELEIVE you have all the state of Tennessee behind yall! Smyrna are a bunch of sore winners and i hope yall put a beating on them Saturday!!! I wish yall had the chance to play Ooltewah Saturday: just becasue if yall would have beaten them yall would have known you beat the best team besides yall!

Wow that should generate some response and take the heat off me for a while.

Wow All I Can Say Is Wow!

I Read Every Post And Wow!

Okay Here's My Question Why Is It That Every Team That Plays Smyrna Gets So Cocky On All The Posts. I Mean They Just Go All ALI On It. All You See Is We're The Greatest Floatin Like Butterflys And Stingin Like Bee's...Okay Lets Have A Memory Check.

Smyrna 2 Losses And One Of Those Were Avenged

Ravenwood 4 Losses....

Not Done Though

Yes Ravenwood Did Beat Smyrna Earlier At Smyrna And They Played Great But Isn't It Weird That Ravenwood Didn't Score Until The First And Second String Middle Linebackers Where Both Taken Out Of The Game Due To Injury And Penalty's. I Mean It Seems Like Ravenwood Couldn't Do Anything Until Smyrna Was Down To Hardly Any Experience At The Backer Position And Was Forced To Play A Different Style. You Want A Prediction. Another Close Game But This Time Smyrna Doesn't Let The Lead Slip And Ravenwood Falls Short Of A Repeat. Sorry! In Fact If Smyrna Loses I Will Never Make Another Post On Here Again Promise. I'll Delete My Account And Never Come Back.

IRONY ALERT!!!!!

Ravenwood I BELEIVE you have all the state of Tennessee behind yall! Smyrna are a bunch of sore winners and i hope yall put a beating on them Saturday!!! I wish yall had the chance to play Ooltewah Saturday: just becasue if yall would have beaten them yall would have known you beat the best team besides yall!

coach t law ( sort of like man law)

no poster shall come on coach t after a loss claiming to have a better team than the team they lost to unless they are from ____________ ( fill in your team here)

no poster on this losing team shall post on the next games thread unless it is to congratulate somebody or talk about how good they will be next year

and at no time should this poster bring an innocent 3rd party into their post making statements that may rally the other team

by the way enjoy your weekend at home :lol:

Debates about who is the "best team" can go on forever...Is it Alcoa? Maryville? BA? Hillsboro? Riverdale? etc. etc etc. Facts are that Smyrna and Ravenwood made their way to the final game in 5A. The winner will be declared champion and, presumably, be declared the best in 5A. Best of luck to both teams this Saturday and enjoy the "once(or twice)-in-a-lifetime experience.

Edited by cpk20

From this point on why don't we all lighten up a bit my post was probably a little jaded but after reading a lot of post from last game you can only be called classless and a thug so much

but that is over its a beautiful day

I think I will go wash my truck and maybe slide on over to mt pilot and get some pie and I would suggest you ravenwood folks get out and enjoy the weather also maybe wax your lear jet or something :lol:

From this point on all negative post about the opponent must begin with

" I don't mean no dis respect"

once you do that it is all ok

Just traded the Lear...wouldn't go in the garage. Got a new Citation...shorter..will go in the garage...and has that new poly non stick surface...never needs wax...

coach t law ( sort of like man law)

no poster shall come on coach t after a loss claiming to have a better team than the team they lost to unless they are from ____Ooltewah________ ( fill in your team here)

no poster on this losing team shall post on the next games thread unless it is to congratulate somebody or talk about how good they will be next year

and at no time should this poster bring an innocent 3rd party into their post making statements that may rally the other team

by the way enjoy your weekend at home :lol:

I will i need a weekend at the house and you enjoy your trip home full of sad tears!!!

well if you conisder respect to be giving the other team the finger and fighting with fans....than i think you need to find a better dictionary.

i'm talking about how he got on here and said nothing to disrespect ya'll and wished ya'll good luck more than 2 or 3 times...so if ya'll can't take that in a good way then thats on ya'll...and by the way your fans (i'm sure) flick him off and said tings to him right back...IT GOES BOTH WAYS...he admitted he was wrong..pretty sure thats real enough...GO DAWGS!! ITS OUR TIME TO TAKE WHAT IS OURS!

Come on guys...most of that stuff was stolen from Jeff Foxworthy, the most successful comedian in the country...(does he live in Brentwood?) Just trying to divert some of the heat off the kids and keep it between us fans...sometimes I think I am an idiot for trying to keep you people entertained. I should charge a fee!

I apologize to the City of Smyrna, their high school, their fans and players...as well as any one else on CoachT. Hope that helps...

Thanks Rookie!

alright, as another member of Raptor Nation, i want to apologize for Rookie45's comments...that was absolutly rideiculous. I know i havnt been the cleanst person on this thread talking aboutj osh and all....but he took it way too far and i hope all the smyrna fans know that Rookie does not represent the Raptors at all. I hope we see a good clean game and hoepfully the best team will win. Good Luck Smyrna! GOOOOO RAPTORS!!!

PRECIATE IT...GOOD LUCK TO YA'LL AS WELL...I HOPE IT IS A GOOD CLEAN GAME TO...GOOD LUCK AGAIN...MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN.....GOOOOOOO BULDOGS!!