Hillsboro and Maryville

LipscombBall3r

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry co uses that fight song too.

No kidding. I find that really amazing. A Southern school using a Catholic university's song. I'd really love to hear the reason. I bet there is a very interesting a neat story behind it. At least it might be interesting and "neat" to me, and that is really all that matters. No kidding. I'd love to know th story. Probably a nun or priest in there somewhere. Or maybe a former dormer spreading he good word down south.

No kidding. I find that really amazing. A Southern school using a Catholic university's song. Probably a nun or priest in there somewhere. Or maybe a former dormer spreading he good word down south.

Baby U need to learn a little Southern History. :angry:

You had Irish Catholic Brigades fighting for the south during the "War of Northern Agression". :P Also, one of the largest St. Patty day parades is in Savanah, GA or is it Charleston, SC one or the other.

The Catholics have always been in the South! Just had to watch out for the guys in the "White Sheets" during the days of the night riders! :o

Looks like E TN/Knoxville regions/Blount Co is dominating TN Football again.

Good Luck Rebs! :thumb:

what does the stands look like.

MHS side not as full as I've seen. Since cameras point from home side to visitor, haven't seen much of the HSH crowd. MHS side is LOUD though.

I ain't good at estimating numbers. Probably 2/3 full in lower deck . No one in upper deck