Hillsboro and Maryville

LipscombBall3r

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maryville proved that they are on another level. again.

was dissapointed that my hillsboro didnt play more inspired-football, they looked sluggish and beat before they even got the ball. fundamentals, coaching, and discipline are the reasons maryville continues there dominance. they clearly had a better idea of what they were doing and how they were going to stop us than any team we played all year. congrats and cant wait til we face off again next year, we'll be back next year with all of our young talent, i guarantee it.

ps- i cant believe that henry co. player said "but i should be on the sidelines playing maryville right now" - yea if yall scored 5 more TDs yall couldve taken us to OT and had your chance.

Edited by otherside21

maryville proved that they are on another level. again.

was dissapointed that my hillsboro didnt play more inspired-football, they looked sluggish and beat before they even got the ball. fundamentals, coaching, and discipline are the reasons maryville continues there dominance. they clearly had a better idea of what they were doing and how they were going to stop us than any team we played all year. congrats and cant wait til we face off again next year, we'll be back next year with all of our young talent, i guarantee it.

ps- i cant believe that henry co. player said "but i should be on the sidelines playing maryville right now" - yea if yall scored 5 more TDs yall couldve taken us to OT and had your chance.

I hope that we get back to the Buro next year to and if we do, Hillsboro would be a good team to play. Your team is big, strong and fast and they have class. It was a great game and I know that you and your team are not happy today but they put up a good fight.

Best of luck to both teams next year and we hope to see you again.

Rebel9

The old coaching staff would have been watching the game at home. They couldn't get the Burros to an undefeated season all the way up to the state championship. Winning the state championship is great, but getting rid of has been loser coaches is priceless.

Coach X, a decent coach would be happy for his former players.

Congratulations from Fulton to Maryville on continued domination of 4A. We love to see Knox area do what they do best! You all are impressive, I only wish we got to play you all during the season ;-p

Again Congratulations to Alcoa, Fulton, and Maryville for establishing dynasties in their respected classes!

I just got back to DC wow what a weekend of great high school football-heck football period! Congratulations Maryville, Fulton and my beloved Alcoa Tornadoes oh yea and Webb also for bringing four gold balls back to East TN. Man I can't wait till next year.... God bless everyone and I hope everyone made it back safe and sound.

Glad you got to make the trip. Happy Holidays. :thumb:

Thoughts from the game.

Great season for Hillsboro, their fans, coaches, and team.

What else can you say about our REBELS. They are the epitomy of a complete TEAM. Great players, coaching, fans, and community support.

Congrats guys we are proud of you and your accomplishments.

The lyrics of a Tina Turner song......You guys are "Simply the Best."

Edited by STARSNBARS