Greenfield beats Westview 55-45

Greenfieldfan

Greenfield led the entire game and picked up a 55-45 win. Rhiannon Caudle led the way with 20 points, Anna Allen also played a good game and added 14 points. Good win for us as Westview is a good AA team. Coach Trevathan is doing a great job with the girls and the girls are working hard. We have had several different girls lead the way in our first few games and our depth is paying off.

Go Lady Jackets

Edited by Greenfieldfan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont know, we dont play them real often but its been awhile since we did beat them. Coach Trevathan is building confidence in these girls by playing some of our better teams in our area. The win has got to be a building block for them. It had been 20 years since our last state tournament appearance. This year we want to go back and stay awhile.

Congrats to Greenfield,must have been a sweet win...When was the last time Greenfield beat the Lady Chargers??

I would bet that was probably the first time........greenfield is a good team and as long as folks will let Coach T do his thing, they will be very good by March. Look for them to have a very good chance at a gold ball this year.........

what happened in the south fulton game? The game reports that they lost by about 20 points B) Was someone hurt or something or did they just not have it after a big win. I warned about let downs a few post ago.

South Fulton's defense shut down the Greenfield girls good shooting. That was a big win to go in to Greenfield's home court and beat them by 21 points! I think many people have underestimated the South Fulton girls team this year.