Hampton Bulldogs Next Year

bulldawg 70

I heard through the grapevine that Unaka had somewhere near 60 working out.Thats a huge number for a 1a school. I can't really speak for Cloudland, but trust me,Hampton has been working. You make it sound like Unaka has outdone everyone, I guess the scoreboard will tell the tale.I'll put my money on Hampton.

If they have 60 working out they should have come to the weight lifting comp. at hampton and showed us all their hard work. Thats just my opinion . Hampton showed up didnt they. (PRIDE)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming you are talking from a football stand point. Academically(STUDY HALL) and morally(WELL YOU KNOW) I just don't see it. I know my kid would not be put into this situation. Not trying to get into the "good parent", "bad parent" issue, I just don't see how it could be a healthy environment right now. This is just my opinion of course, but pujo you were the one that brought up it being your responsibility to provide the best opportunity for your kids. Does this not include academics as well as morals?

why do you keep bringing up some "study hall" thing? you dont make any sense. and i'm not sure what kind of "situation" you keep talking about either. atleast at hampton our kids are performing up to par academically, which is more than we can say for the boys up the creek. maybe unaka needs a "study hall" they may learn to read on a higher than third grade reading level if they start the whole study hall thing up there . however, i dont think this thread was intended for talking about how unaka fails meet the academic requirements year in and year out or how dumb the creekers are (which everyone already knows), so i'm going to try not to get in to that discussion.

i'll try to get back on subject now... i have heard that hampton is schrimmaging a team either this week or next week. does anyone know who they are schrimmaging or when it is exactly?

why do you keep bringing up some "study hall" thing? you dont make any sense. and i'm not sure what kind of "situation" you keep talking about either. atleast at hampton our kids are performing up to par academically, which is more than we can say for the boys up the creek. maybe unaka needs a "study hall" they may learn to read on a higher than third grade reading level if they start the whole study hall thing up there . however, i dont think this thread was intended for talking about how unaka fails meet the academic requirements year in and year out or how dumb the creekers are (which everyone already knows), so i'm going to try not to get in to that discussion.

i'll try to get back on subject now... i have heard that hampton is schrimmaging a team either this week or next week. does anyone know who they are schrimmaging or when it is exactly?

Tuesday against Crockett

There was a scout at yesterdays practice looking at a few guys. He said he was very impressed with alot of things thay did.He said it was the most enjoyable place he ever been. That could be a good reason you would want you're chrildren at Hampton. GETTTTTTTTTURRRRRRDUNNNNNN

OBVIOUSLY this guy "MUST" be from out of the area, or better yet the area code if he is not aware of whats going on at Hampton!

OIHATETHEM2, we can get into some number games if you want to. The combined number of victories that Cloudland and Hampton have over Unaka in football. It doesn't take study hall to know its a one-sided deal. :lol You see if we keep it about football, then you don't have much to talk about. :)

NOW, NOW, Storm55/King you have already jumped ship with the Cloudland disaster, or the divided coaching staff made you walk the plank, what ever the case, you better jump on board where ever they will have you. I wouldn't count on Hampton having you as much as your counting on being around Hampton. The coaches at Hampton WON'T let you hang around, try them out, see if I'm right, This will test your fictional "alliance". You will probably will want to "kiss" and make up with the divided coaching staff at Cloudland when all is said and done. Do you really think the coaches have kept quite the"inconvenient INTERRUPTIONS", it's been the talk at every mom and pop shop as well as every Wal-Mart/K-Mart in East Tn. Good luck, your going to need it.

OK, one more time. "STUDY HALL" at Hampton, A class where "algebra/weight lifting/" is taught. Now if the students are not up to par, then they don"t take the "GATE WAY" test. Now remember YOU wanted to bring this up. THIS WANT GO AWAY no matter how much you want it to. CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER. I think everyone is getting the picture on "PREFORMING ACADEMICALLY". Do I really need to explain the "SITUATION" at Hampton again, I can if you like. Alliance34 if you want to do something for the "alliance" community, give Storm55/King a hug, he needs it.

Edited by OIHATETHEM2

NOW, NOW, Storm55/King you have already jumped ship with the Cloudland disaster, or the divided coaching staff made you walk the plank, what ever the case, you better jump on board where ever they will have you. I wouldn't count on Hampton having you as much as your counting on being around Hampton. The coaches at Hampton WON'T let you hang around, try them out, see if I'm right, This will test your fictional "alliance". You will probably will want to "kiss" and make up with the divided coaching staff at Cloudland when all is said and done. Do you really think the coaches have kept quite the"inconvenient INTERRUPTIONS", it's been the talk at every mom and pop shop as well as every Wal-Mart/K-Mart in East Tn. Good luck, your going to need it.

Hey listen, I have very little to do with sports at Cloudland or anywhere else. I have a lot of pride about the days when I was a Highlander, because we always consistently beat everyone else in the county. Whatever is happening now is little concern to me because I'm busy with bigger things. If I did want to jump on board, it would be with Hampton or Cloudland. They have consistently fielded the best football programs for almost 3 decades now. Now, I take it that you support Unaka. I can understand the jealousy you must feel, but try to keep the subject about football instead of making excuses about why Hampton is better and getting off topic with all this study hall stuff.

If they have 60 working out they should have come to the weight lifting comp. at hampton and showed us all their hard work. Thats just my opinion . Hampton showed up didnt they. (PRIDE)

It makes no sense for Unaka to go up to a weightlifting competition at Hampton. They do compete, with themselves, everyday, getting better. There is PRIDE, thats why they are in the weightroom. I hope Hampton showed up, they hosted it. From what I hear, Unaka was not the only school to knot show up. Keep deadlifting, like that lift will help you on the feild.

It makes no sense for Unaka to go up to a weightlifting competition at Hampton. They do compete, with themselves, everyday, getting better. There is PRIDE, thats why they are in the weightroom. I hope Hampton showed up, they hosted it. From what I hear, Unaka was not the only school to knot show up. Keep deadlifting, like that lift will help you on the feild.
it would take a real knuckhead to pay to lift so hampton can put the money in their pragram.

Sure it will, especially when we deadlift your dead butts up off the ground after we knock you down. :)

Sure it will, especially when we deadlift your dead butts up off the ground after we knock you down. :)

I have to admit that I like your name, paradox, thats clever. But the situation at Hampton is hardly a paradox. It's hardly a Blue Ribbon school. More like a red flag school. But this year you may still get a white ribbon for participation.

O.K. I guess you are not going to come to the football game this year because your money will go into the our program. To me a weight lifting compatition is still a compatition just like a football game. Whats the difference? That was just a stupid remark. If unaka had a weight lifting comp we would be there! :)