Who's next at LaVergne?

purple75gold

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, you know he must be playing...CG never disses anybody on this board.

The O-line is what the next coach might want to get worried about.

What would work? In my opinion putting Whetstone and Kanai at OG's. Are they not both about 220 lbs? Still have to replace the center. May have to play more guys both ways. Still, LHS should have a good team next year imho.

what are you trying to say that he stinks because you know he dont and its funny how you talk about people chris gray thats not cool at all you dont have love for no one or is it that you cant adment that hes good

No love for anyone? If you would like to ask every single player on the team, they would ALL say that Battle was a cancer to the team. Or atleast was, until he got kicked off for missing practice to attend a activity for homecoming week and believe me, WAY more incidents prior to that. He's got a really big rep at LaVergne and its not a good one. Thats for sure. If he was good I would tell you lol, why would i not "adment" it?

He has talent but is far from a good football player due to his attitude and the fact that a QB has to lead a team and have the best attitude and composure. I say "ha!" at the fact at considering Battle at QB.I'm just being real.

Edited by HSsportsfootball