Best 4a& 5a teams

volman09

Ok this might stir up some arguments i know, but in 4A and 5A regardless of what has happened in the playoffs what are yalls top 10 picks in 4A and 5A and top ten period of both classifications combined? Mine are

4A

1. Maryville 2. Hillboro 3. RedBank 4. Morrison Town West 5. Sullivan South 6. Rhea County 7. Cleveland 8. Henry County 9. Fairley 10. Clarksville

-Okay i beleive my top 4 or 5 are where they are supposed to be but after that im not too familiar with the teams!! what do you all think??

5A

1. Smryna 2. Ooltewah 3. Riverdale 4. Dobyns-Bennett 5. Ravenwood 5. White Station 6. Ridgeway 7. William Blount 8. Gallatin 9. Sevier 10. Woodale

-Okay i put Smryna in front of Ooltewah because i do have their repsect for beating us even though i said regardless of the playoffs, but in my eyes the state championship game was played lasy friday in Smryna anyone agree??

- Riverdale and Dobyns-Bennett was a tough to decide for me but Riverdale has more respect comming from me so i put them in from but others will see different probably??? They are both better than Ravenwood, but best of luck to Ravenwood next week!!

- Guys and girls take a look and go ahead and start the bashing!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this might stir up some arguments i know, but in 4A and 5A regardless of what has happened in the playoffs what are yalls top 10 picks in 4A and 5A and top ten period of both classifications combined? Mine are

4A

1. Maryville 2. Hillboro 3. RedBank 4. Morrison Town West 5. Sullivan South 6. Rhea County 7. Cleveland 8. Henry County 9. Fairley 10. Clarksville

-Okay i beleive my top 4 or 5 are where they are supposed to be but after that im not too familiar with the teams!! what do you all think??

5A

1. Smryna 2. Ooltewah 3. Riverdale 4. Dobyns-Bennett 5. Ravenwood 5. White Station 6. Ridgeway 7. William Blount 8. Gallatin 9. Sevier 10. Woodale

-Okay i put Smryna in front of Ooltewah because i do have their repsect for beating us even though i said regardless of the playoffs, but in my eyes the state championship game was played lasy friday in Smryna anyone agree??

- Riverdale and Dobyns-Bennett was a tough to decide for me but Riverdale has more respect comming from me so i put them in from but others will see different probably??? They are both better than Ravenwood, but best of luck to Ravenwood next week!!

Sorry i forgot the overall

1. Maryville

2.Smryna

3.Ooltewah

4.Riverdale

5.Hillsboro

6.Ravenwood

7.Dobyns-Bennett

8.Red Bank

9.White Station

10. Morrison Town West

4A

5A

Well, you are definitely entitled to your opinion, I am not very familiar with OOtlewah or Ravenwood, but Ravenwood is dfending their state title this week in another title game, I think that makes them the # 1 team in the state. Also, I have a hard time putting anyone who loses in the first round of the playoffs in the top ten of any poll unless it is a region poll. You also have Gallatin a head of Ridgeway, and Woodale, Woodale beat Ridgeway iln the 3rd round and and Rdigeway is above them, also both of them made it to the 3rd round, Gallatin out in a hurry.

Well, you are definitely entitled to your opinion, I am not very familiar with OOtlewah or Ravenwood, but Ravenwood is dfending their state title this week in another title game, I think that makes them the # 1 team in the state. Also, I have a hard time putting anyone who loses in the first round of the playoffs in the top ten of any poll unless it is a region poll. You also have Gallatin a head of Ridgeway, and Woodale, Woodale beat Ridgeway iln the 3rd round and and Rdigeway is above them, also both of them made it to the 3rd round, Gallatin out in a hurry.

Just becasue your a deffending champ doesnt mean they will be #1 throughout the whole next season, yes they are playing in the championship game but did they play the best teams in the state to get there?

Just becasue your a deffending champ doesnt mean they will be #1 throughout the whole next season, yes they are playing in the championship game but did they play the best teams in the state to get there?

I would say that the best teams in the state are Ravenwood and Symrna, they are the only ones left with a chance to win the state title, and yes Ravenwood is in their second straight title game, and if you are wondering a loss in the regular season proves meaningless in the playoffs, but a loss in the playoffs and you are out, the best team moves on every time.

Do not give me that cra about the best team losing because who ever you are talking about was nto the best on at least one night and in the playoffs that is the only night that counts.

Ootlewah only played 2 of your top ten, and one of those was a 7-5 william blount that probably has no business being in the top ten.

In looking at your own top ten I do not see how you left out Farragaut, they beat william blount 2 times.

I would say that the best teams in the state are Ravenwood and Symrna, they are the only ones left with a chance to win the state title, and yes Ravenwood is in their second straight title game, and if you are wondering a loss in the regular season proves meaningless in the playoffs, but a loss in the playoffs and you are out, the best team moves on every time.

Do not give me that cra about the best team losing because who ever you are talking about was nto the best on at least one night and in the playoffs that is the only night that counts.

Okay and you point about dont give you that crap??? I siad regardless of what has happened in the playoffs.. And i am basing this on mostly of what the teams did when i saw them play.. William Blount played Ooltewah a tough game in regular season and so did Farragut, but when they lost their QB they got beat 49- 14 or something like that so they pretty much stink without a couple of their players in there, do i think Ooltewah was that much better than them no but it made me take them out of MY top ten teams. And by the way ill give you any crap i want to and you will just sit there and read it and do nothing so dont tell me what not to give you!!! You must be one of those Ravenwood snobs that thinks they can tell people what to say cause they have money!?!? Come down to Ooltewah and show me some money and tell me what to do, you will go home broke

Well, you are definitely entitled to your opinion, I am not very familiar with OOtlewah or Ravenwood , but Ravenwood is dfending their state title this week in another title game, I think that makes them the # 1 team in the state. Also, I have a hard time putting anyone who loses in the first round of the playoffs in the top ten of any poll unless it is a region poll. You also have Gallatin a head of Ridgeway, and Woodale, Woodale beat Ridgeway iln the 3rd round and and Rdigeway is above them, also both of them made it to the 3rd round, Gallatin out in a hurry.

Okay and you point about dont give you that crap??? I siad regardless of what has happened in the playoffs.. And i am basing this on mostly of what the teams did when i saw them play.. William Blount played Ooltewah a tough game in regular season and so did Farragut, but when they lost their QB they got beat 49- 14 or something like that so they pretty much stink without a couple of their players in there, do i think Ooltewah was that much better than them no but it made me take them out of MY top ten teams. And by the way ill give you any crap i want to and you will just sit there and read it and do nothing so dont tell me what not to give you!!! You must be one of those Ravenwood snobs that thinks they can tell people what to say cause they have money!?!? Come down to Ooltewah and show me some money and tell me what to do, you will go home broke

Wow, I think those were very unnecessary comments. First of all, if you even read the prophet's first post you would've seen that he said I'm not really familiar with Ravenwood. Secondly, look at the Ravenwood vs Smyrna thread. There was only one Raptor fan who talked about the money in Brentwood, and he meant it as a joke and apologized. Everyone else talking about wealth, bringing up statistics about how much money people in Brentwood make and how much money our houses are worth, and talking about what cars we drive were the Smyrna fans. For the most part, the Ravenwood fans were the ones telling people to leave money business alone. :angry:

don't be bitter cause your team isnt still in the playoffs....i know your jealous that a rich team from brentwood won it last year and is THERE AGAIN. just because we can play ball better than most teams doesnt mean you can bash on our wealth....

oh and as for your comments about the championship actually being between smyrna & ooltewah last week...thats funny cause thats EXACTLY what everyone said last year in the semis between Oak Ridge and Riverdale...but correct me if i'm wrong....RAVENWOOD WON. nice try, thanks for playing though.

Edited by rhsraptors10