Most underated 4A team?

goldenbird88

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.....good one i dont think marivul is over rated.....i just think its gotten to tha point where ppl r almost afariad 2 play them tough..i kno 4 a fact when knox west played them our qb..(who will remain unamed) ... his ballz were in his throat and dfense was terrible....ppl just need 2 go out and play them if they are tired of hearin all this stuff do sumethin about it......

lol.....good one i dont think marivul is over rated.....i just think its gotten to tha point where ppl r almost afariad 2 play them tough..i kno 4 a fact when knox west played them our qb..(who will remain unamed) ... his ballz were in his throat and dfense was terrible....ppl just need 2 go out and play them if they are tired of hearin all this stuff do sumethin about it......

West had a great finish of the regular season with wins @ Clinton then home against Powell and Knox Central!

Also, a strong, strong showing in the Cleveland game.

As for Maryville I believe we're looking at more than a winning cycle. They look to have a machine that just reloads.

What did your record end up being?

Knox West, Morr. East.

I think both of those schools are overlooked because of schools like Central, Powell, and M. West.

I honestly think some of the best football in the country runs from Chattanooga to Bristol.

When I moved to Atlanta, I expected to football to be superior to TN football, but it is not. All I saw was a lot of wishbones and wing-ts.

Maryville is underated

How can a team ranked #1 be underated?

how can you say a team is overrated when they back it up each and every week?

also west wasnt that underrated bc in the preseason alot of people had them 2nd or 3rd and some even had them beating maryville.

I did not say they were overated. I just thought wingman may have misread the topic.

Our record was 7-4 not bad considering we lost to the eventual div. 2 champs by 1 point 1st game of the season...(Webb) but it could ..and shoukld have been alot better...we replace mo. west and webb w/ fulton and sevier co. 2 equally good teams..so it should b interesting ..oh plus karns... ;)

as always go Rebels...

Keeping up with anothers ballz are you?

Maryville is underated

how much higher could they be rated?