Livingston Academy Wildcats

beethoven

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true then who do you think will get it. Also, how long do you believe they will stay and how will they do in their first year.

[/quote

I try not to get too negative on here, but sometimes it's hard not to. If this is true, it's the third time we have let Jimmy get away(I think). I don't know the circumstances, but if he applied for the job, he must have wanted it! We need someone with proven success to put this program back where it should be. Don't know who will get it. How long they stay will depend on how they do(and possibly how tough they are). First year---not good! Again, I don't know the circumstances, but if LA didn't offer Jimmy this job---they have blown it----AGAIN!!! That's not to say whoever gets it won't do a good job, they are just not Jimmy Maynord!!

im prayin grant swallows get it if your a wildcat fan u better hope its him and not lamb. to be a head football coach u got to be 110% in it something i didnt see last year haha and unless u played under him u should keep your trap shut cause you just assume YOU DONT KNOW GX

Oooohhh, I am soooo scared. :lol:

Frankly, I cannot see for all the world why either one of those men would want this job after all that has happened...especially if they are dealing with people like you. It would be WAY beneath either one of them.

Edited by beegdawg

No doubt about that----BUT WE NEED HIM!! :lol::D

We don't need nobody that don't want us. My understanding was that Jimmy turned down the job and I respect that decision. But I can't figure out why someone would apply if they didn't already know the facts about the shape this program is currently in. Why build people's hope's up just to let them down. I for one am a big supporter of Jimmy's and probably always will be, but I am as well as several people up here really disappointed that Jimmy didn't take the job. Most people think that it was pay back time b/c of the other 2 times he applied and for reasons him and the powers that be know didn't pan out. If that's the case then good luck Jimmy and hope everything goes well for you in that perfect little world in Carthage.

We don't need nobody that don't want us. My understanding was that Jimmy turned down the job and I respect that decision. But I can't figure out why someone would apply if they didn't already know the facts about the shape this program is currently in. Why build people's hope's up just to let them down. I for one am a big supporter of Jimmy's and probably always will be, but I am as well as several people up here really disappointed that Jimmy didn't take the job. Most people think that it was pay back time b/c of the other 2 times he applied and for reasons him and the powers that be know didn't pan out. If that's the case then good luck Jimmy and hope everything goes well for you in that perfect little world in Carthage.

You make me laugh!!! ;)

Edited by glover

Coach Maynord did the interview...didn't care for what they did or did not offer...elected not to take the job...

By your post...sure looks like he made the right decision for himself and his family...

Carthage isn't perfect...it's too close to Gordansvile for perfection...

Coach Maynord did the interview...didn't care for what they did or did not offer...elected not to take the job..

THAT is a big red flag. It could very well be that he interviewed so he could either see whether some of the political problems that very well kept him out the previous two times are resolved...or he did it to give himself a chance to express point-blank some of the problems that are currently inherent in the atmosphere there. (That is not altogether outside of the realm...I have known people to take interviews just to express their displeasure about certain situations to the powers that be.)

I have to throw this out, however...how much of a problem is it that Matt Eldridge is still in the school system...and in high administration at the central office? I would think there should not be...but I could be wrong