Adamsville vs McNairy

A_Alexander2

So this is goin to be an interesting game. Both teams are coming off victories over Middleton.

The new coach at Central seems to have things rolling smoothly, as does the old coach at Adamsville.

I can't wait to see how these teams are going to SIZE up Saturday.

I'm just wondering if the Aville crowd is goin to get a seat this time... or if they are going to get hassled by fans that want to sit, but have shirts on that say, "if you can't see.. STAND UP..."

Prediction:

AHS- 63

MCHS- 57

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is goin to be an interesting game. Both teams are coming off victories over Middleton.

The new coach at Central seems to have things rolling smoothly, as does the old coach at Adamsville.

I can't wait to see how these teams are going to SIZE up Saturday.

I'm just wondering if the Aville crowd is goin to get a seat this time... or if they are going to get hassled by fans that want to sit, but have shirts on that say, "if you can't see.. STAND UP..."

Prediction:

AHS- 63

MCHS- 57

key players?

I believe that if A-Ville gets A. Knight and Beefy involved early in the game we will have a great chance at getting the lead and keeping it throughout the game. Also our shooters should be on their game just like all the other nights. If this happens it could be a large margin of points in between the 2 teams. If not it will no doubt be closer but I still say we come out with the win 73-61.

should be a good game, aville needs to limit turnovers and establish a post game with knight and jackson.....since they will be a foot taller than everyone else....it should be a dunkfest. i am sure that the blue nation will be dissapointed to see their rims rattled like that. mcnairy is quick and smart, braun vs. brain......see ya sat. night

key players?

Key players for Adamsville in my opinion will be their guards. Lee, Martin. Foley, and B. Knight have to not only protect the ball but also put the ball in the hoop. A. Knight and Jackson should get theirs down low, but they will need help from their guards. If B. Knight can score around 15 and Foley and Martin shoot the ball well and Adamsville doesnt turn the ball over much then Mcnairy doest have much of a chance in my opinion.

Key players for Mcnairy should be J. Bingham, Forsythe, and Chappel. We know that K. Bingham will do his fair share of scoring, but if Adamsville can control the others then they have a great shot at winning. Mcnairy will have to shoot the ball well because they will have their hands full down low on both the offensive and defensive end.

Should be a great game as always and will be a very hostile enviroment. But in the end i think the cardinals are a little to big for the bobcats and will pull away at the end.

Adamsville-75

Mcnairy-61

Edited by CardinalSports13

The difference in this game for Adamsville will be the play of B. Knight, as well as Foley and Craig off the bench. B. Knight is a quiet killer a lot like Eddie Greer was last year for the Cardinals. I predict him gettin 12-15 points. Foley can light it up if he's hot and can spark a couple of good runs for the Cardinals. If Craig comes in and hustles his tail off as he did against Middleton, it will be a huge boost towards the end of the game giving A. Knight and Jackson the ability to be fresh down the stretch.

Prediction....Antoine and Brandon will be "KNIGHTmares" for the Bobcats.

AHS 61

Mchs 53

Free throws win this ballgame in the end

The difference in this game for Adamsville will be the play of B. Knight, as well as Foley and Craig off the bench. B. Knight is a quiet killer a lot like Eddie Greer was last year for the Cardinals. I predict him gettin 12-15 points. Foley can light it up if he's hot and can spark a couple of good runs for the Cardinals. If Craig comes in and hustles his tail off as he did against Middleton, it will be a huge boost towards the end of the game giving A. Knight and Jackson the ability to be fresh down the stretch.

Prediction....Antoine and Brandon will be "KNIGHTmares" for the Bobcats.

AHS 61

Mchs 53

Free throws win this ballgame in the end

This game will not even be close. McNairy in a blowout!!!!!!!

This game will not even be close. McNairy in a blowout!!!!!!!

A blowout,HA what a joke game should be close Mcnairy doesnt have near the height that Adamsville has got. Oldschoolrebel, have u seen Adamsville this year, I doubt that u have. They got some good shooters like foley, Lee , and martin. And A. Knight will shutdown Bingham. And Jackson hittin like he has been here lately its not looking good for the Bobcats. But we will see Sat, i say Adamsville wins by 10.

9oldschool5, braun vs. brain? From your spelling, I assume the brain must be in reference to McNairy Central.

A good question. How many players on Adamsville's team live in Adamsville? The recruiting machine lives on at AHS. You do not want to break a tradition of many years.

I'm sure a few of the Class A schools are going to check to make sure one of the AHS players is eligible. That's the word on the coaching grapevine.

Edited by Macnarry