Adamsville vs McNairy

A_Alexander2

Maybe shameful wasn't the right word, Gross would be more correct. All that nasty crap the cheerleaders were doing down there like the half time when they looked like strippers was pretty gross. Plus the cheerleaders were leading the crowd in the cheers that promoting negative comments. That should not have been done. I'm pretty disappointed in them; I thought they had a little more class than that.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone have to get on here and talk crap? I haven't seen any basketball players get on here talking crap about it..It's just the fans doing it. Adamsville didn't play as well as they could. I'm sure Mcnairy didn't play as well as they could either. So all the fans on here need to quit dissing the players from both teams. If you are not on the court i really don't think ya'll have a right to cut down the players and the teams. This site is not a site for trash-talking. People are always giong to make excuses. But I'm sure the trash-talking won't stop. We will just wait and see waht happens in january.

Maybe shameful wasn't the right word, Gross would be more correct. All that nasty crap the cheerleaders were doing down there like the half time when they looked like strippers was pretty gross. Plus the cheerleaders were leading the crowd in the cheers that promoting negative comments. That should not have been done. I'm pretty disappointed in them; I thought they had a little more class than that.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. The cheerleaders did a dance routine at halftime...just like one that I'm sure the Adamsville cheerleaders will do at some point in the season. And as far as the crowd goes...i didn't hear a single negative chant all night. There were no "you s*ck" chants or anything of that nature all night. I thought it was suprisingly clean for a McNairy/Aville game. But anyways...I give the adamsville boys team props. Ya'll should make it very deep into the tournaments. There is some talent on that side of the county.

Edited by BlueNation07

I would like to comment on the question on A. Knight, i think it is pretty sry that Central was worried more about his eligiblity that they were of Wayne Chism, and Madden from Bolivar who is in the same district as them,im positive that it wouldn't even come up if he moved in and went to Central. And about us still playing weaker teams than you...say if we were in your district we would finish no worse than fourth this year where you have finished for the past several years, we've beat Chester Co. tied Bolivar,lost to yall missing over TEN point blank layups and over TEN free throws and with Knight missing most of the first half ...so if our schedule is so weak how come we beat the same teams yall do? ill give it to yall, you won but don't think you beat us at our best...

Somebody made the point of how McNairy has finished 3rd or below in their district lately. All we are doing is pointing out how strong it is year in and year out and Adamsville plays in a weak district. Yeah Adamsville could finish no lower than 5th this year in this district just like McNairy could or they could finish as high as second just like McNairy can but their is a big difference when someone wants to talk about where each one places in their district. 12AA has sent two teams to the state the last three years and Bolivar won the first two and Liberty last year. How many has your District sent?

Adamsville might not have played their best but neither did McNairy. They also missed layups and free throws. Foul trouble is part of the game and you either have to stay out of it or have depth to take up the slack. Ken missed just about the whole 3rd quarter and McNairy extended their lead when he was out.

Edited by LetMeHearYA

Guest bobcats#67

I would like to comment on the question on A. Knight, i think it is pretty sry that Central was worried more about his eligiblity that they were of Wayne Chism, and Madden from Bolivar who is in the same district as them,im positive that it wouldn't even come up if he moved in and went to Central. And about us still playing weaker teams than you...say if we were in your district we would finish no worse than fourth this year where you have finished for the past several years, we've beat Chester Co. tied Bolivar,lost to yall missing over TEN point blank layups and over TEN free throws and with Knight missing most of the first half ...so if our schedule is so weak how come we beat the same teams yall do? ill give it to yall, you won but don't think you beat us at our best...

yall lost to middleton but yall did beat them too

Guest bobcats#67

it also says on here that adamville lost to chester county real bad

its simple math mcnairy has 753 enrolled students, aville has 422..............dang near double! when you weigh out the difference either aville is way better than they should be or mcnairy is way worse that they should be..........prolly a combination of both! lol! yeah the whole mcnairy rap music, cheerleader striper routine was a little risque! to say the least. as for humbolt and union city, bring em on, mcnairy couldnt beat em. as for bolivar and liberty being in your district, you are the same size school as them so whats your excuse for not getting to murpheesboro? you see what i am saying though, this is what mcnairy plays for one win and maybe a .500 record....aville plays for march and the gold, its all that matters, if we get beat by schools that are twice or three times our size along the way, they will only make us stronger! and help us reach our goal.........mcnairy will be lucky to get fourth and a region bid. aville pretty much rolls to substate........we dont pick the districts........and its not like mcnairy would have gone anywhere if bolivar and liberty didnt exist. they would still finish fourth. i got a question? bingham shot pretty lousy in the first half and not to well over all. he has done this each time i have seen him. how many shots must he have taken over the years to amass 3000 points? and couldnt any average joe score 3000 pts if he shot 20000 times?geesh becareful what you brag about. its about winning big games, games that matter, games in feb and march. face it this year mcnairy has maybe a 10% chance of getting to the state maybe! then you lose your whole offense, bingham........who you gonna let shoot 50 times a game then?

Guest bobcats#67

Its ok that we lost to Central, beacsue they never get out of their region anyways.

cause our district has won the state championship the last 3 years. yall would have no chance in our region