Top D-Is beating top D-IIs

rigger101

I swear you must have been dropped on your head as a baby.

Please go back and find one untrurth that pertains to the Irish Wrestling team. The only lie I might have said was that I think you may sit to wee wee, heck I know you do.

As far as not winning a tournament , I'm sure we won't(but who would), we compete with the Powerhouses Baylor, Soddy, McCallie, Bradley. But we will strapped them on and go out and fight them for as long as we can. After we finished third last year in the Traditional, I thought we might change your pee brain thought process, but it seems that a frontal labotomy has already taken place. I think we are ranked 7th in the state for all teams, which I know is not up to your teams caliber( I forgot ,what school is it your sorry a@@ went to ). Your act has grown old peanut butter and jam and this will be my last response to you, unless of course you would like to join us at a meeting, but we have established what kind of person you are so later gator

Bear Cat Brown

I checked our B-Ball schedule and it seems that we play Howard twice this year. Boy you are an Intelligent Ringgold fan.

I would be a proud Ringgold fan. How many times has ND wrestled Ringgold? How many times would they beat Ringgold? 0 How many all-americans did ND produce in the NCAA's last year?0 Can't say they same about Ringgold. Congratulations to the only ALL -American UTC produced last year from Ringgold.

You always try to pick on someone but i don't see HOWARD and Whitwell on Ringgolds schedule.. LOOK IN THE MIRROR BCB do you see what i see I see you a big bag of Bull S_ _t.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keefjams - If its not too much to ask, would you and Stovepipe mind starting a new thread on "I hate Bear Cat Brown and his Notre Dame Irish". That way if the rest of us are interested in a thread about D1 vs D2, we can enter that topic for our reading pleasure. If we want to explore your hatred of BCB and ND, then we can open the specific thread and indulge ourselves on that topic. Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by walkenvol

I must be an idiot.....I thought UTC's only All-American last year was from Bradley Central.....some kid named Keller.

You finally told the truth. You must be an idiot. I thought you knew everything about GA and TN wrestling. All i know is you guys wish you were as good as PARKVIEW! Remember when it comes to wrestling they don't call me KINGJAMS for nothing.

You finally told the truth. You must be an idiot. I thought you knew everything about GA and TN wrestling. All i know is you guys wish you were as good as PARKVIEW! Remember when it comes to wrestling they don't call me KINGJAMS for nothing.

Are you from Ringgold and perhaps related, in some blacksheep way, to the Keefes or what? I suspect you know a little about the boys from Rinngold.

You just can't get any facts straight can you:

Collins Hill - Parkview winner

2001-2002 - Collins Hill

2002-2003 - Collins Hill

2003-2004 - Parkview

2004-2005 - Collins Hill

2005-2006 - Parkview

Collins Hill-

Traditional State Champs 2002, 2005 (Parkview 3rd both those years)

Dual State Champs - 2005 - (beat Parkview to win 29 -23)

Traditional State Runner-up - 2003,2004,2005 (Parkview those years 3rd,1st,3rd)

Traditional State 3rd place - 2000,2001 (Parkview those years 2nd, 6th)

Oh...and last year:

Collins Hill 43 - Ringgold 15