Top D-Is beating top D-IIs

rigger101

Toe Jams , I was wrong in my assement of your intelligence, my left test#### is waaaaaay smarter than you.

Our schedule is a joke??

The Irish will be in the same tounaments with Baylor school for boys and girls twice, We will be in the same house with Soddy three times, McCallie twice , Bradley twice, Ooltewah twice, going up against the strong Nashville teams at the Brentwood Inv. Hoover Ala is always considered to be in the an elite team, Red Bank, Hixson Cleveland and many more good teams. Have you ever considered that maybe we have a nice relationship with Whitwell and the Hustlin Tigers and maybe it's a good experience for them to compete against the Irish.

Last year you came out with this same whinnin about our schedule saying that it wouldn't pay off in the end. I guess if you consider a Dual State Championship and a 3rd place finish in the Traditional Tournamet a failure of a season, then yes we are failures.

Hey how about going down to Howard and up to Whitwell and telling those boys what you think of their programs :thumb: Then when you fully recover come see Mr Pat Flynn @ ND and tell him what an embarrassment our program is, and then when you come out of your coma come see your Daddy Bear Cat, I'll put you over my knee and spank that big dumba@@ butt of yours, then send you on your way.

You know what PB&jam, I really think you sit down to wee wee.

Your Daddy

Bear Cat Brown

yeah, but the thing is, Notre Dame wouldn't have won anything if they didn't change the rules as far as classification goes. In the old format, they wouldn't even have made it to the semis of the the duals most years. Until they beat someone that's actually good, notre dame shouldn't say anything. Because anyone can have a tough schedule, but you have to beat the tough teams along with the ones you are expected to win. When you can do that, everyone will get off your back. Of course, I've been out of the game for a few years so things may have changed a little, but to me, notre dame is the same as usual, they have just a few guys here and there that really are legit. Bradley and Soddy's Jv teams might have had a shot at the A/AA title if they were allowed to compete ; ).

Edited by sd189

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, but the thing is, Notre Dame wouldn't have won anything if they didn't change the rules as far as classification goes. In the old format, they wouldn't even have made it to the semis of the the duals most years. Until they beat someone that's actually good, notre dame shouldn't say anything. Because anyone can have a tough schedule, but you have to beat the tough teams along with the ones you are expected to win. When you can do that, everyone will get off your back. Of course, I've been out of the game for a few years so things may have changed a little, but to me, notre dame is the same as usual, they have just a few guys here and there that really are legit. Bradley and Soddy's Jv teams might have had a shot at the A/AA title if they were allowed to compete ; ).

If Notre Dame is so good why will they not wrestle Father Ryan in a dual on Sunday afternoon like they did for 25+ seasons? Mullins is running and needs to turn the program over to Johnny Lennon.

noone has beeen on here bragging about ND. if you read back far enough to know what you are talking about, then you will see that Queefjams has made another one of his personal assaults on ND. (my theory is that he was emasculated by an ND coed back in the day). As to your statement about notre dame not winning anything without a rules change that may be true, but you have to concede as well that without a rules change and a seperation of classes Soddy-Daisy wouldn't have won a state championship last year. But i was happy that they did.

If Notre Dame is so good why will they not wrestle Father Ryan in a dual on Sunday afternoon like they did for 25+ seasons? Mullins is running and needs to turn the program over to Johnny Lennon.

Why don't you go soak your head? ND doesn't have to drive 150 miles to get a competitive match. There's always high schools with 4 times our student population we can wrestle close by. And as far as who the head wrestling coach is at ND it's none of your dann business. Just because FR and ND wrestled matches a long time ago doesn't mean they have to continue to in perpetuity. Things change. Take, for example, sd189. He might someday figure out why his knuckles scrape...nahhh.

Edited by ijtx

but you have to concede as well that without a rules change and a seperation of classes Soddy-Daisy wouldn't have won a state championship last year. But i was happy that they did.

I would not concede that part to anyone.

As far as having both in the same individual tourney,,,,,,,there is no way to say that Soddy would not prevail there or if some other D2 team would have,,,,,,

I agree about all the nasty comments about ND being out of line.....but the last point is no where near being accurate.

Edited by texas23

cbg, If you have any ties over at Father Ryan , please give them a call and they will verify that we did indeed try to get the Purple Irish back on this year.

With much Love

bcb

cbg, If you have any ties over at Father Ryan , please give them a call and they will verify that we did indeed try to get the Purple Irish back on this year.

With much Love

bcb

Call the ND AD its the same one that jumps from classification to classification based on where the competition is. The same ad that schedules Howard for wrestling but not basketball. Same old story we wrestle this school and that school.

PROOF is in the PUDDING. You will not win a tournament this year that includes any top ranked school. IF i'm wrong i will the first to send BCB a KEG OF SUDS!

I have nothing against ND just a few of the LOUD MOUTH Supporters. Most of ND supports are class acts. I guess every school has their OTIS(BCB).

Remember no more LIES on this forum BCB just the facts. I let you promote your school and the misconceptions for a long time before i stepped in and now Keefjams holds your feet 2 the fire. Tell the truth and we won't have any problems.

Call the ND AD its the same one that jumps from classification to classification based on where the competition is. The same ad that schedules Howard for wrestling but not basketball. Same old story we wrestle this school and that school.

PROOF is in the PUDDING. You will not win a tournament this year that includes any top ranked school. IF i'm wrong i will the first to send BCB a KEG OF SUDS!

I have nothing against ND just a few of the LOUD MOUTH Supporters. Most of ND supports are class acts. I guess every school has their OTIS(BCB).

Remember no more LIES on this forum BCB just the facts. I let you promote your school and the misconceptions for a long time before i stepped in and now Keefjams holds your feet 2 the fire. Tell the truth and we won't have any problems.

I swear you must have been dropped on your head as a baby.

Please go back and find one untrurth that pertains to the Irish Wrestling team. The only lie I might have said was that I think you may sit to wee wee, heck I know you do.

As far as not winning a tournament , I'm sure we won't(but who would), we compete with the Powerhouses Baylor, Soddy, McCallie, Bradley. But we will strapped them on and go out and fight them for as long as we can. After we finished third last year in the Traditional, I thought we might change your pee brain thought process, but it seems that a frontal labotomy has already taken place. I think we are ranked 7th in the state for all teams, which I know is not up to your teams caliber( I forgot ,what school is it your sorry a@@ went to ). Your act has grown old peanut butter and jam and this will be my last response to you, unless of course you would like to join us at a meeting, but we have established what kind of person you are so later gator

Bear Cat Brown

I checked our B-Ball schedule and it seems that we play Howard twice this year. Boy you are an Intelligent Ringgold fan.

Edited by bear cat brown

why all the hatred of ND? they are a good team if i had the oppurtunity i would wrestle for there team. it seems always people have to start problems that could be avoided if they had a little bit of sense.]

Harry, how far of a drive is it from Whitwell to the pearly gates on Vermont Ave?

Thanks for your nice words about the Irish.

BCB