Top D-Is beating top D-IIs

rigger101

Congrats to SD and Ooltewah Owls. :D

When is the last time two of the top D-II schools were beat on the same night by the D-I schools? :D

I've seen it debated on here for the last 6 years on which division is best/hardest. I think it runs in cycles and that D-II has had the consistent coaching and more dedicated wrestling programs over the years. Except for the run by McCallie the State Championships rotated between the private and public schools when it was one big happy sport prior to the split.

Looks like Baylor and McCallie are getting all the comp they can handle from the public schools in Chatt.

If Bradley decided to come thru the pass and travel down to Choo-choo town it would really shake the pillars of D-II wrestling. :lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to SD and Ooltewah Owls. :D

When is the last time two of the top D-II schools were beat on the same night by the D-I schools? :D

I've seen it debated on here for the last 6 years on which division is best/hardest. I think it runs in cycles and that D-II has had the consistent coaching and more dedicated wrestling programs over the years. Except for the run by McCallie the State Championships rotated between the private and public schools when it was one big happy sport prior to the split.

Looks like Baylor and McCallie are getting all the comp they can handle from the public schools in Chatt.

If Bradley decided to come thru the pass and travel down to Choo-choo town it would really shake the pillars of D-II wrestling. :lol:

Congrats to the Trojans and what has been developing for them the past 10 months now. BTW - The Owls MAY give BC all they could handle this year and the match could mirror what happened to The Big Blue tonight.

Oh,,, not sure if all the Youngs would all win however (IF it was a Big Blue - BC - OO Tri). :D

Edited by soms

Congrats to SD and Ooltewah Owls. :thumb:

When is the last time two of the top D-II schools were beat on the same night by the D-I schools? :o

If Bradley decided to come thru the pass and travel down to Choo-choo town it would really shake the pillars of D-II wrestling. B)

I dont think d-1 was ever behind to where the needed to catch up. Every year there are teams in D-1 that can compete with the best of D-2.

I dont think d-1 was ever behind to where the needed to catch up. Every year there are teams in D-1 that can compete with the best of D-2.

This year D 1 is heads and shoulders above D 2. Results don't lie. Now the big question is will ND petition to rejoin D2 now the competition is tougher in D1 or will they continue to seek out Howard and Whitwell to pad their records. Mr Kitten i'm sure you have an uneducation answer. Maybe you guys are out state wrestling some tough tourney against 1st year schools. What a joke schedule?

The legend of KEEFJAMS

This year D 1 is heads and shoulders above D 2. Results don't lie. Now the big question is will ND petition to rejoin D2 now the competition is tougher in D1 or will they continue to seek out Howard and Whitwell to pad their records. Mr Kitten i'm sure you have an uneducation answer. Maybe you guys are out state wrestling some tough tourney against 1st year schools. What a joke schedule?

The legend of KEEFJAMS

"an uneducation answer" now thats funny. Did that take you an entire year to compose? Actually, nothing else you have said merits a comment.

The legend of KEEFJAMS

and the season long battle begins.......LOL......

:thumb:

The legend of KEEFJAMS

Toe Jams , I was wrong in my assement of your intelligence, my left test#### is waaaaaay smarter than you.

Our schedule is a joke??

The Irish will be in the same tounaments with Baylor school for boys and girls twice, We will be in the same house with Soddy three times, McCallie twice , Bradley twice, Ooltewah twice, going up against the strong Nashville teams at the Brentwood Inv. Hoover Ala is always considered to be in the an elite team, Red Bank, Hixson Cleveland and many more good teams. Have you ever considered that maybe we have a nice relationship with Whitwell and the Hustlin Tigers and maybe it's a good experience for them to compete against the Irish.

Last year you came out with this same whinnin about our schedule saying that it wouldn't pay off in the end. I guess if you consider a Dual State Championship and a 3rd place finish in the Traditional Tournamet a failure of a season, then yes we are failures.

Hey how about going down to Howard and up to Whitwell and telling those boys what you think of their programs :) Then when you fully recover come see Mr Pat Flynn @ ND and tell him what an embarrassment our program is, and then when you come out of your coma come see your Daddy Bear Cat, I'll put you over my knee and spank that big dumba@@ butt of yours, then send you on your way.

You know what PB&jam, I really think you sit down to wee wee.

Your Daddy

Bear Cat Brown

Edited by bear cat brown

ok now why put whitwell down? Thanks Bear Cat for the comments. now to the subject whitwell in my opinion is doing good for a first year program. Next year it should be even bigger and most of the weight classes should be filled. phenome00 will be takin 125. :thumb:

phenome00, You guys have improved greatly from when I saw you over the summer. Keep up the hard work, you can tell it's paying off

bcb