Ravenwood already planning the celebration?

McNine4MVP

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click the link here, but it looks like the Raptors may be pushing the cart before the horse here.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...090101/61201016

the article says win or lose they are planning a celebration for getting that far two years in a row. I would celbrate too if we went to back to back state title games. what's wrong with congratulating the kids for that? i think it's great that they are saying win or lose we are going to celebrate your accomplishments. don't make a big deal out of nothing

Read the article before saying stuff about it--the headline for this topic doesn't exactly fit the message of the article.

The celebration--as mentioned before--is going to take place regardless of the outcome of the game.

The only thing that can be partially deemed controversial is "we're planning on winning," a quote from a Raptor fan that I guarantee several Smyrna supporters would say too. There's nothing wrong with that.

Let's nope nobody's planning on losing :thumb:

Read the article before saying stuff about it--the headline for this topic doesn't exactly fit the message of the article.

The celebration--as mentioned before--is going to take place regardless of the outcome of the game.

The only thing that can be partially deemed controversial is "we're planning on winning," a quote from a Raptor fan that I guarantee several Smyrna supporters would say too. There's nothing wrong with that.

Let's nope nobody's planning on losing :thumb:

Thanks Donathan---you are a good voice of reason so thanks for "defusing" this so that the Smyrna fans do not missunderstand. So much focus is on winning period that we forget to celebrate success (i.e. your Indy squad). And thanks for your continued support of the Raptors, we greatly appreciate it!!!

:D We've been celebrating since playoffs begin. This crowd is really into it and knows how to drive up the spirit and have fun. If you've been there before (Championship Game), you know what to expect. "If you don't have fun on the trip, then what is the use in making the trip. "

Still sore about the Antioch loss are we Mc9? I guess Smyrna is still sore about Ravenwood getting the "W" in their house during a undefeated season and homecoming game. I don't blame you or them. I would be sore and foaming at the mouth :o . Are we to expect rabid fans at the game? ;)

"Revenge is sweet but victory is mine." :thumb: (author unknown)