Bledsoe Co.

Scalded Dogg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubert Roberson...

Good luck Mr. Boynton!! You deserve to retire with all that you have accomplished in years past and with the admiration of your peers. I wish you nothing but happiness in the years to come. The people of Pikeville do not realize what type of man you are and how much you are apprecited throughout the Sequatchie Valley. You are the type of man that this world would be better off with teaching our young people the great game of football that will benefit them throughout the rest of their lives. Again good luck in your retirement.

As for Coach Roberson, I believe the young men at Bledsoe County should count their blessings in having one person retire such as Coach Boynton and to be replaced by such a man as Coach Roberson. Not saying that David, Chad or any of the other Bledsoe boys would not be a great choice it is not their time to come back home. There time will come but right now Coach Roberson is a good choice.

Good luck Coach Roberson!! :thumb:

Good luck Mr. Boynton!! You deserve to retire with all that you have accomplished in years past and with the admiration of your peers. I wish you nothing but happiness in the years to come. The people of Pikeville do not realize what type of man you are and how much you are apprecited throughout the Sequatchie Valley. You are the type of man that this world would be better off with teaching our young people the great game of football that will benefit them throughout the rest of their lives. Again good luck in your retirement.

As for Coach Roberson, I believe the young men at Bledsoe County should count their blessings in having one person retire such as Coach Boynton and to be replaced by such a man as Coach Roberson. Not saying that David, Chad or any of the other Bledsoe boys would not be a great choice it is not their time to come back home. There time will come but right now Coach Roberson is a good choice.

Good luck Coach Roberson!! :thumb:

I agree, Mr. Boynton is a very nice man, and is still the AD....

Wow! Wonder if this was as shocking to everyone else as it was to me. This is a good guy but football coach...I was shocked when they hired Mr Boynton several years ago but this has almost paralyzed me. I had it in my mind that Bledsoe would try to move forward and catch up with the times by actually having a search and trying to hire the most qualified person.(maybe that would have been Hubert) but as usual they decided that there was no reason to do something like that but I guess that is Pikeville at its finest. They never do anything that makes sense. Who made this call?

I guess people in Pikeville are happy with the decision that has been made. I talked with some people today who are on the boarde and they weren't really very happy with the way things went. It wasn't on the board schedule and from the talk the superintendant was even talked with about making a good search for a coach and he responded that he would wait til after Christmas break. So much for someone keeping there word. Well best of luck to the upcoming team. I am sure that the spring practice will be interesting. I guess I'll have to keep my usual seat and watch what happens

I guess people in Pikeville are happy with the decision that has been made. I talked with some people today who are on the boarde and they weren't really very happy with the way things went. It wasn't on the board schedule and from the talk the superintendant was even talked with about making a good search for a coach and he responded that he would wait til after Christmas break. So much for someone keeping there word. Well best of luck to the upcoming team. I am sure that the spring practice will be interesting. I guess I'll have to keep my usual seat and watch what happens

Not sure who you been talking to, but all the people I have talked are very unhappy with the decision and I agree with them....There should've been a search...It would've been interesting as to who would've applied....Now we'll never know....

You didn't read very good. I stated that board members didn't sound very happy and that the superintendant told them one thing and then did another. I too am sad that they didn't at least try to find a good coach (Robertson may have been the answer) but I think the kids in this area deserve better than they are getting. Maybe someday Pikeville will catch up with the real world but until then I am watching from the bleachers to see what happens next. Next year's team should be really talented. With the QB and return of Watson plus all the other fast people I think they can make a run at the region. What do you think? Is this decision final. I heard if the superintendant were to resign they would open the job back up

You didn't read very good. I stated that board members didn't sound very happy and that the superintendant told them one thing and then did another. I too am sad that they didn't at least try to find a good coach (Robertson may have been the answer) but I think the kids in this area deserve better than they are getting. Maybe someday Pikeville will catch up with the real world but until then I am watching from the bleachers to see what happens next. Next year's team should be really talented. With the QB and return of Watson plus all the other fast people I think they can make a run at the region. What do you think? Is this decision final. I heard if the superintendant were to resign they would open the job back up

As far as I know the decision is final.... I have nothing about the superintendant resigning, but if that were to happen then how could they open the position back up unless Hubert were to resign, and now that he has what he wants I doubt that will happen....