2007 2A Favorites

bulldawgs#1

Yea, your right..............Alcoa does not deserve hearing how great they are......its JUST three straight championships............NOT four!! :thumb:

Don't be a hater for some other teams sucess! Go out and work harder to beat the best :D

-BlountCountySportsFan

Good post-it really trips me out how some people act as though they wouldn't be as proud of their team if they had the success that Alcoa has. They would be on hear blowing their team's horn as well...

Edited by alcoafan72

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember next year TSSAA is setting the b@@@@ets. Who knows where you will be placed.

Per TSSAA:

(2) Placement of teams in the b@@@@ets: Here we will deviate from the traditional b@@@@et. Once the 32 teams have been selected for the playoffs the schools will be grouped into four 8-team quadrants. This grouping will be done without regard to region alignments. The grouping will take into account factors such as even distribution of the #3's and wild cards in the four quadrants, geography, etc.

(3) Seeding the teams in the b@@@@ets: Once the four quad b@@@@ets are created, the eight teams within each b@@@@et will be seeded from 1 - 8. All #1 region finishers in the b@@@@et will be listed in the b@@@@et using standard TSSAA football regulations, i.e., head-to-head (if applicable), overall records, etc. Once the #1 seeds are placed in the b@@@@et, the same procedures will be used for the #2 teams, then the #3 teams, and then the wild card teams. You will also place the teams so that #1's and #2's from the same region would not meet until the quarterfinal round of the playoffs. Once the teams are seeded in the b@@@@et, the home team will always be the higher seeded team.

Major Differences in the Playoff B@@@@et

Schools will not know until the b@@@@et is released where they will fall or what line they will be placed on. It is possible that a team could play a team from their region in the first round (example: #1 is in first seeded position and #4 is a wild card team placed in the #8 seeded position). Teams in the same region may not be in the same quadrant, depending on wild cards and geographic location of all 32 schools. Also, teams in the same region (probably Region 5) could go to the opposite b@@@@et (upper and lower), depending on wild cards and geographic location of all 32 schools.

Final details of the playoff b@@@@ets in Class 2A will be determined by the Board of Control at a later Board of Control meeting prior to the beginning of the 2007 season.

This is what I like to call the "Everyone is ###### and moaning about Alcoa so lets try to stack the odds against them" Rule

Good post-it really trips me out how some people act as though they wouldn't be as proud of their team if they had the success that Alcoa has. They would be on hear blowing their team's horn as well...

Oh id be proud of my school if they had won three straight I never said, but it is just time for Alcoa to be beat in 2007 is all I was getting at, theyve had their run now let another team get there. But go ahead keep tooting your horns own fellas....youve earned it

Oh id be proud of my school if they had won three straight I never said, but it is just time for Alcoa to be beat in 2007 is all I was getting at, theyve had their run now let another team get there. But go ahead keep tooting your horns own fellas....youve earned it

alcoa are the beasts of the east (middle and west). if i had 8 gold balls with a 3 peat to bragg about , i'd be tooting my horn a little loud and proud too. i'm a milan fan and i'm especially proud of our 4 gold balls. but when you have 8 that means you're at the top of the mountain til someone knocks you off. every one will be trying to stop the 9th next season but don't expect alcoa to let anyone have anything. so stay loud and proud alcoa, you're deserving of everyting you've earned. maybe someday the MILAN BULLDOGS will catch up to you. RESPECT!

alcoa are the beasts of the east (middle and west). if i had 8 gold balls with a 3 peat to bragg about , i'd be tooting my horn a little loud and proud too. i'm a milan fan and i'm especially proud of our 4 gold balls. but when you have 8 that means you're at the top of the mountain til someone knocks you off. every one will be trying to stop the 9th next season but don't expect alcoa to let anyone have anything. so stay loud and proud alcoa, you're deserving of everyting you've earned. maybe someday the MILAN BULLDOGS will catch up to you. RESPECT!

Thank you.............Good Luck Milan! :lol: