District 7A

wormy1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting comment, although you could be right. We'll find out how good they are come Tuesday night when they come to Kermit Forkum. So far i see it RBS/C-range 1 and 2 and not necessarily in that order with JC finishing third in the district. I see either RBS or C'range winning the district tournament and JC coming in second thus penciling them in for yet ANOTHER state tournament appearance and once there anything can happen, as we all witnessed last year! Call me crazy but i just have a gut feeling on this one! :thumb:

RBS will make a return to the state tournament!!!!

It will be very hard to decide between these two teams untill they actually play, both are definately state tournament material, lets all hope they will both be representing district 7A in the boro'

Good luck to both

I would watch out for JC as well. They could be in that mix to.

I would watch out for JC as well. They could be in that mix to.

nope.. they are counted out bc of the thrashing that C-range gave them. They had thier chance... even though they were up at the half.... JC will be Mixed in around tournament time... the Key to everything in this district is DEFENSE, and they play DEFENSE better than any other team in 7A.

My analysis of the 7-A teams is.....That Clarkrange is going to trash all of the district teams when and if they get to play each other. I would think that Lamar planned to have RBS, JC, and RBS lined-up in January as away games to give his team a real work out before M'boro. Got to remember that Coach Rogers is the Dean of Girl's Basketball in 7-A.

Edited by danba