District 7A

wormy1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still to early in the season to pick. Sounds like on another post that Picket County gave Red Boiling Springs a pretty good game friday night! Theres still alot of games to be played before District, and still alot of growing pains to get through before I decide which team will come out on top. But I sure hope danba is right on target with his predictions.

Still to early in the season to pick. Sounds like on another post that Picket County gave Red Boiling Springs a pretty good game friday night! Theres still alot of games to be played before District, and still alot of growing pains to get through before I decide which team will come out on top. But I sure hope danba is right on target with his predictions.

PC always gives RBS problems, both times when we played last year it was a good game...But I can't wait for the match up when both of these teams each other...will be fun to watch for sure...

R.B.S. Lady Dawgs will take the district,a little more Experience.

Interesting comment, although you could be right. We'll find out how good they are come Tuesday night when they come to Kermit Forkum. So far i see it RBS/C-range 1 and 2 and not necessarily in that order with JC finishing third in the district. I see either RBS or C'range winning the district tournament and JC coming in second thus penciling them in for yet ANOTHER state tournament appearance and once there anything can happen, as we all witnessed last year! Call me crazy but i just have a gut feeling on this one! :)

Interesting comment, although you could be right. We'll find out how good they are come Tuesday night when they come to Kermit Forkum. So far i see it RBS/C-range 1 and 2 and not necessarily in that order with JC finishing third in the district. I see either RBS or C'range winning the district tournament and JC coming in second thus penciling them in for yet ANOTHER state tournament appearance and once there anything can happen, as we all witnessed last year! Call me crazy but i just have a gut feeling on this one! :thumb:

A voice of reason coming in through the mist, Or more lame talk from the peanut gallery????? ;)