Liberty Crusaders

nebuntyn

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Liberty :thumb:

BTW backinthaoc, I'll be the first to tell you that Oak Hill WILL NOT walk all over Liberty this year. It's going to be a highly competitive and one very entertaining basketball contest.

Yes they will walk all over them.Lets see Brandon Jenning vs Anthony Sampson.Jennings showd y he is listed as the best JR in sum rankings.Jewon Long vs Nolan Smith.Should be a good one there.Josh Sain vs Alex Legion.Antwan Long want be able to keep up with Howard Thompkins who is 6'9.Devon Jones vs Julian Vaugn who is also 6'9.Liberty want be able to press and run them cause of Jennings and the height they have to look right over the traps.Lookn at Liberty,Not a very good halfcourt team and didnt look good at executing at it last nite.Didnt shoot well from the 3.Oak Hill is 10x better than the Alton Ill team,so i look for Oak Hill to win by 25pts.

Yes they will walk all over them.Lets see Brandon Jenning vs Anthony Sampson.Jennings showd y he is listed as the best JR in sum rankings.Jewon Long vs Nolan Smith.Should be a good one there.Josh Sain vs Alex Legion.Antwan Long want be able to keep up with Howard Thompkins who is 6'9.Devon Jones vs Julian Vaugn who is also 6'9.Liberty want be able to press and run them cause of Jennings and the height they have to look right over the traps.Lookn at Liberty,Not a very good halfcourt team and didnt look good at executing at it last nite.Didnt shoot well from the 3.Oak Hill is 10x better than the Alton Ill team,so i look for Oak Hill to win by 25pts.

25-POINTS??????????? :thumb::thumb::lol:

ok, i know liberty isn't playing as well as they can right now but i still don't think anyone will beat liberty by 25+. you have to realize that liberty will be getting ready to start another post season run and will be playing their best basketball. with liberty playing their best basketball their is not a team in the country that will beat them by 25+

ok, i know liberty isn't playing as well as they can right now but i still don't think anyone will beat liberty by 25+. you have to realize that liberty will be getting ready to start another post season run and will be playing their best basketball. with liberty playing their best basketball their is not a team in the country that will beat them by 25+

Oak Hill will not beat Liberty by 25, they will beat them by 40! No offense to Liberty who is a very good high school team. but Oak Hill is a college team pretending to be a high school team!

Oak Hill will not beat Liberty by 25, they will beat them by 40! No offense to Liberty who is a very good high school team. but Oak Hill is a college team pretending to be a high school team!

Exactly.I was doing them a favor by sayn 25,but it will probably be what Mental Town Baller said.Not taking anything away from Liberty,who is the 2nd best team in Tn behind Raleigh Egypt,but Oak Hill has too much size for Liberty and probably the best Jr in the nation in Jennings.This is a college team and this game may need to be called off.The Alton Illinois team was about to blow Liberty out but Liberty made a big run in the 4th.Trust me,Oak Hill is not Alton Illinois,with too many athletes that Liberty cant handle.There is no way Liberty press have any effect on Oak Hill.The problem will be can Liberty handle Oak Hills press.

I agree with everyone else. Liberty is a great high school team. Playing Oak Hill is like playing a college team though. Oak Hill has a prestigious history for a reason. Kids go there to play D-1 basketball. I wish Liberty luck, and I hope they give Oak Hill all they can handle. But, it will be hard for the best players in Jackson Tennessee to play with some of the best players in the nation. Anyway around it though, this will be the best team that Liberty will have faced, and this game will only make them better.

There's no way ever possible ever in the universe ever that any high-school, prep school, or juco in this hemisphere can beat Liberty by 25 pts. Oak Hill will win but 25 pts. that's physically and chemically impossible for the players of liberty to lose by 25. Hey I'm from mid tenn. all I got to say is go watch them play, they are a college team pretending to be high schoolers.

There's no way ever possible ever in the universe ever that any high-school, prep school, or juco in this hemisphere can beat Liberty by 25 pts. Oak Hill will win but 25 pts. that's physically and chemically impossible for the players of liberty to lose by 25. Hey I'm from mid tenn. all I got to say is go watch them play, they are a college team pretending to be high schoolers.

Your right oak hill wont beat liberty by 25 it will be worse a whole lot worse than yall can think right now. Oak Hill is the best team in the nation and i dont see liberty having any shot of beating oak hill. Brandon jennings will hurt liberty. I got to see that liberty is a good team but get real they would have lost bad to brentwood last year. Oak Hill will show liberty the difference between the best team in the nation compared to the 2nd best team in tennessee. I still think that liberty is the top AA program in tennessee but to say they are goin to beat oak hill is Ludacris. To tell the truth if liberty can play with in 25 points i would consider that a victory in itself. Brandon jennings is the best player i've seen this year. I dont think that jewon is anything near the level that Brandon is. That is what i saw.