cherokee vs. greeneville.

MObuck_021

If your bench is deep enough you can actually influence how the game is called. I've seen aggressive teams wear referees down. Maybe that's why Omar doesn't start. They get after wearing referees down while not risking him picking up a couple of quick fouls

Well maybe we should get the girls to play a little smash mouth just to soften them up a bit :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to hand it to Cherokee tonight, they played a very good game. If not for the pressure defense of Greeneville giving them some trouble they very easily might have put this one in the win column. Wiggins struggled for the second straight game but Cherokee had a little muscle inside and was pretty physical with him, you could tell it bothered him some. His outside shot is not falling and it seems he is letting it get to him. However he did score some from the foul line and hit a few layups and his rebounding was key at the end of the game. It was a really good game and the Cherokee fans were rowdy from start to finish, nothing really ugly but it was a good basketball atmosphere. Congrats on a good game Cherokee but Greeneville did prevail in the end.

Definately not as predicted! Turnovers,turnovers,turnovers. But I guess IF is a BIG word. Awesome game to play in and be in attendance

Neither Wiggins or Gash make a shot other than a lay up during the game - you missed an golden opportunity last night. Defense was excellent, but the three's not falling - you can't count on that happening to both of those players again on the same night, they are too talented.

Neither Wiggins or Gash make a shot other than a lay up during the game - you missed an golden opportunity last night. Defense was excellent, but the three's not falling - you can't count on that happening to both of those players again on the same night, they are too talented.

Wiggins and Gash are too talented? Were you at the same game? Cherokees defense has shut down alot of big name players. Do you think it is by chance that players, who average 20+ or 30+ points per game, suddenly have an off night against Cherokee. The talent seems to disappear against Cherokee's tenacious defense. My crystal ball reveals the prophecy, Yes, it's becoming clearer as the scene comes into focus.......... I see fans crying....... basketball players with distraught faces sitting on the bench......... the clock is ticking down........yes, yes, yes! The scene is very clear now: The Chiefs win big @ Green_ville on 01/26/2007. ;)

Wiggins and Gash are too talented? Were you at the same game? Cherokees defense has shut down alot of big name players. Do you think it is by chance that players, who average 20+ or 30+ points per game, suddenly have an off night against Cherokee. The talent seems to disappear against Cherokee's tenacious defense. My crystal ball reveals the prophecy, Yes, it's becoming clearer as the scene comes into focus.......... I see fans crying....... basketball players with distraught faces sitting on the bench......... the clock is ticking down........yes, yes, yes! The scene is very clear now: The Chiefs win big @ Green_ville on 01/26/2007. ;)

I was there and thought Cherokee played great defense - that being said, Wiggins and Gash missed 3's that were open and it is rare that they both are off on the same night - take a deep breath Cruel, no one is dissing your Chiefs, simply making an observation you missed an opportunity for an upset. As for your crystal ball...keep dreaming...