OFFSEASON

bulldawg 70

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh, Offseason , preperation time. This is when it all starts. It dosen't start in Sept. Now is the time for sacrifices , & setting goals you want to achive as a team next yr. Who's in line to step up and fill that leader roll . You'll have to ask your self that question. "Am I a leader" can I be a difference maker. or will I just haphazardly get through the offseason just to put it off on another team mate.....

Really? Hmmm? Wonder how 53 students (read football players) passed the County required Drug Screens that included these substances?

Guess that will make Coalfield have.... what is it now? Six in a row at Oneida?

CY, how's everything? I bet the jackets are already lifting, conditioning,etc.,huh? It's probably not the same case at Wartburg. The "coaches" are probably leaving school at the first bell, going home to take afternoon naps and watch reruns of McGuyver, while the players are already wondering how many games they'll lose next year! I only hope a bunch more of the Bulldogs don't mutiny to Coalfield, but I have to say, considering the sad state of affairs in the Burg, I really couldn't blame them if they did! I can only imagine how hard Coalfield works in the offseason while Wartburgs backs and recievers probably can't run a subpar 40! Oh well, the misery continues.

CY, how's everything? I bet the jackets are already lifting, conditioning,etc.,huh? It's probably not the same case at Wartburg. The "coaches" are probably leaving school at the first bell, going home to take afternoon naps and watch reruns of McGuyver, while the players are already wondering how many games they'll lose next year! I only hope a bunch more of the Bulldogs don't mutiny to Coalfield, but I have to say, considering the sad state of affairs in the Burg, I really couldn't blame them if they did! I can only imagine how hard Coalfield works in the offseason while Wartburgs backs and recievers probably can't run a subpar 40! Oh well, the misery continues.

I would say that Coach K. is at the school every evening until at least 6pm and there every A.M. at 6:30 or earlier as usual. He, or Coaches Henry, are available at all times for the weight room. They are doing pretty good for a team that doesn't have a "real" weight room but a locker room with weights in it. That will hopefully change real soon. We have the site, and approximately $25k in the bank to put toward a Field House for all athletics. It will be nice when complete. The boys not playing basketball usually lift in the a.m. and the others in p.m. Coach K is there through it all unless there is an illness. When they are done, HE cleans the locker room. You could eat off that floor.

The above and a good training program (i.e. Little League and Middle School) at lower levels are the reason for the differences.

Really? Hmmm? Wonder how 53 students (read football players) passed the County required Drug Screens that included these substances?

Do you give the tests and know exactly what they test for,as well as know EXACTLY who passes or fails? WOW I didnt know they gave that information out to the public. And most drug screens test for certain substances ONLY..such as THC, its also not unheard of to cheat a drug screen also

Do you give the tests and know exactly what they test for,as well as know EXACTLY who passes or fails? WOW I didnt know they gave that information out to the public. And most drug screens test for certain substances ONLY..such as THC, its also not unheard of to cheat a drug screen also

Im not siding with anybody here but you are right, the only way to nail n e1 for using performance enhancers is to do blood tests and unfortunately those are VERY expensive and I dont know of 1 school system that uses blood testing, so you are right it is very easy to cheat a urine test. :angry:

wow jacket not only did straight up yank your chain he also droped a little science on you.sounds like you just need to relax and realize that people may pick on coalfield just to see what you'll say. chill man. and nobody will remember the 6 in a row you've won they'll remember the one you lose :thumb: