Cloudland Football

THE KING

I hope the Robbie is working hard, and has faith in his offense, because I know for a fact that two of his coaches do not. I heard two of them talking at dairyland, just eating a few seats over and they do not seem too impressed right now. One of them was someone who seemed to have a good idea of the offense and what they were not going to be able to do out of it. Now if that is a staff divided already, I'd hate to see the mess up on the mountain if things do not work out. Are the assistants already putting in applications for robbie's replacement. Out of curiousity, who would be the next in line for that job. Could Turbyfill be filling the gap for the return of Lunsford once his son graduates. Are his assistants setting him up for failure to ensure the return of the 'Prodical Son'. DONT PUT IT PAST THEM.

I don't know who you support, but its obvious you are no stranger to Roan Mt. and our coaches. What is motivating you to stir up trouble and throw fuel on the fire? It sounds to me like you would "love" to see a mess on the mountain. From what I've seen and I've been really close to this program, everybody is on the same page and working with our boys to make sure our program gets back on track. There may be some disagreements along the way, but Cloudland football does not need posters that are looking to get trouble started. If you care anything about the program, which I think you don't, you would give more positive thoughts and back away from this senseless jabbing. <_<

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic