Titans @ Texans

Bennett has dropped more passes this season than I can ever remember him doing before.

Brandon Jones was having a great rookie season last year before he went out with the knee injury and it looks like he is finally getting back into shape and has looked good late.

Roby I think has also battled injury and has looked good at times i think he had a big catch alnog the sidelines last week.

Bobby Wade has been a big surprise and is playing well he doesn't drop many.

David Givins It will be nice to see what he can do when back healthy.

I do think they need to bring someone in the first or second round of the draft or see who is available via free agency.

Especially the drop he had on the first series..A pro HAS to make that catch...He makes that catch and the Titans do happen to go in and score,it changes the whole game..They were beating Houston up and down the field the first half and found themselves down 7-6 at half.....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that above all Vince has proved that he is clutch in the 4th quarter. What QB RIGHT NOW would you want in the 4th other than Vince. Theres Farve and theres Peyton, thats pretty good company to be in. Vince took over the 4th in college and he's doing it in the pros. The OT win today shouldn't have surprised Titan fans because I think we all knew that if the ball was in Vince's hands we were going to pull it off.

You are exactly right....Playin great in the clutch is something you cant teach and it just comes naturally to him...

Guest dare_2_dream

With teams like Oakland, Cleveland, and Arizona....Houston is hardly the worst team in the league....

Oakland is the worse, Houston is not far behind them. Arizona has a lot of talent, and should be a lot better than they are. Cleveland, well they are Cleveland.