Titans @ Texans

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Vince Youngs return to the state of Texas...Can he keep up his good play and can the Titans keep the winning streak alive????

In the last game with Houston VY only threw for 89 yards a 1 touchdown and only ran for 44 yards. T. Henry only had 29 yards. With VY an all around better player now and being back home I think he has a big day. The same with Travis Henry the Oline is getting better everygame and Haynesworth will be in the line up this time on defense.

Titans = 31

Texans = 17

In the last game with Houston VY only threw for 89 yards a 1 touchdown and only ran for 44 yards. T. Henry only had 29 yards. With VY an all around better player now and being back home I think he has a big day. The same with Travis Henry the Oline is getting better everygame and Haynesworth will be in the line up this time on defense.

Titans = 31

Texans = 17

I don't think it will be that large of a margin, but I think the Titans can pull it off. It'll be nice to see Vince get a win against the team that passed on him.

I don't think it will be that large of a margin, but I think the Titans can pull it off. It'll be nice to see Vince get a win against the team that passed on him.

Well they beat the Eagles in Philly 31-13 and the Titans were dominating the game before McNabb went out. It wouldn't surprise me with this young of a team to paly horrible and also get blown out. :thumb:

On thing for sure the Titans have to get Pacman involved on the offense early and often he should get at least 10-12 plays a game or more depending on how the game is going and he should get the ball at least 6-8 of those times. The way Atlanta did all those years ago with Deon "PrimeTime" Sanders! :P

How long until the Titans maybe in the playoff picture? How many more wins do they need?
They are still mathmatically in it but would need help even if they finish 9-7.

Here is a article from Mondays Tenneassean on the palyoff picture.

Link: Titans remain in AFC playoff hunt, but are a major long shot

I would be happy just to finish 8-8 or 9-7 and look to the FA market and the draft for last couple of pieces to the puzzle. Like say a shut down corner opposite of Pacman & free saftey that won't get burnt on every deep pass.

The Titans need a reliable go-to receiver...Maybe the young receivers will come around,but they haven't yet and Drew Bennett still seems to drop alot of passes..He hasn't really been the same since he dropped that pass from McNair against New England in that playoff game a few years back....

I hope they can continue their play as of late.....That Baltimore loss is stinging more with every passing win....

VINCE YOUNG!!!!!...That kid is the most exciting player in football right now.....

26-20 TITANS WIN for the 6th time 8 games...FOUR in a ROW!!!!!

Had Drew Bennett caught that football on Vince's second throw of the game and the Titans hadn't fumbled on that long gain on the screen pass the second time they had the ball this game would not have been close...But who wants close..HUH???....

VINCE YOUNG!!!!!...That kid is the most exciting player in football right now.....

26-20 TITANS WIN for the 6th time 8 games...FOUR in a ROW!!!!!

Had Drew Bennett caught that football on Vince's second throw of the game and the Titans hadn't fumbled on that long gain on the screen pass the second time they had the ball this game would not have been close...But who wants close..HUH???....

I think that above all Vince has proved that he is clutch in the 4th quarter. What QB RIGHT NOW would you want in the 4th other than Vince. Theres Farve and theres Peyton, thats pretty good company to be in. Vince took over the 4th in college and he's doing it in the pros. The OT win today shouldn't have surprised Titan fans because I think we all knew that if the ball was in Vince's hands we were going to pull it off.

Edited by montague1

The Titans need a reliable go-to receiver...Maybe the young receivers will come around,but they haven't yet and Drew Bennett still seems to drop alot of passes..He hasn't really been the same since he dropped that pass from McNair against New England in that playoff game a few years back....

Bennett has dropped more passes this season than I can ever remember him doing before.

Brandon Jones was having a great rookie season last year before he went out with the knee injury and it looks like he is finally getting back into shape and has looked good late.

Roby I think has also battled injury and has looked good at times i think he had a big catch alnog the sidelines last week.

Bobby Wade has been a big surprise and is playing well he doesn't drop many.

David Givins It will be nice to see what he can do when back healthy.

I do think they need to bring someone in the first or second round of the draft or see who is available via free agency.