Slamfest

ut18vols

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Springfield left?

First off the tournament was a last minute add cuase it wasnt on thier schedule so some of the kids had plans since they had this Saturday off(or they thought they did) they had a tournament last weekend and have one this weekend sosome made plans (on their "off" weekend before they knew of this tourny). So Springfield was going into the tourny giving up 3 forfiets, they then beat Smyrna and Brentwood, then one more wrestler had to leave so their down to 4 forfeits against Clarksville were they get killed. Then more wrestlers were gonna have to leave giving up more forfeits so they decided just to all go home and take 8th place, you can call it unprofessional but i think they did great with what they had and should be able to keep that up.

One more thing Soddy is machine status, they dominated EVERYONE!!!

ya i was kinda wondering about that..... but to beat smyrna and brentwood thats good. SODDY WILL WALK AWAY WITH STATE I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall can agree... :thumb: