Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

Word has it that Principal Wilson wants Shane Sisco to take over this new position that is to come next school year. Not sure if he has asked him it but i believe Mr. Wilson has told others he wants Shane.

Word has it that Principal Wilson isn't long for OCCHS.....Word has it he may be offered the job as principal at Lake County.....Word has it that Larry Shanks and Jimmy Whitby will be Co-Director of Athletics at OC and Donna Neblitt will be the new principal at Obion Central reuniting that trio and that MTV is going to start a new series in the vain of the reality series about the Hoover High Bucs..They are going to call it "The Holy Trinity"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word has it that Principal Wilson isn't long for OCCHS.....Word has it he may be offered the job as principal at Lake County.....Word has it that Larry Shanks and Jimmy Whitby will be Co-Director of Athletics at OC and Donna Neblitt will be the new principal at Obion Central reuniting that trio and that MTV is going to start a new series in the vain of the reality series about the Hoover High Bucs..They are going to call it "The Holy Trinity"

OC: You're wierd....I love it!

Word has it that Principal Wilson wants Shane Sisco to take over this new position that is to come next school year. Not sure if he has asked him it but i believe Mr. Wilson has told others he wants Shane.

Word has it ( For Sure ) Shane actually was offered the Boys job this year ( 06-07 ) and NO, he WILL NOT BE THE OCHS Boys coach next year. Why you ask ? He doesn't loose ANYONE from this years team and then after that the program might take a dive. Shane is happy where he is. He only has the principle to answer to not the fans or the players parents.

:) LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: YOU DA MAN!!

That was the best game i've seen all year long. Springer is getting healthy he is starting to play like the player i thought he would play like since the season began. Mj Brown is a willie kemp clone. All he knows to do is win ballgames. I say this anyone wanting to win state will have to go through the curb side to win it this year. I think that lake county will have to play for second with humboldt. 2 and 3 in the district. But i left the game incourage by the way we played and hope that inspires us to bring it everygame. I want to see union city lake county again this year.

Didn't get to go the game 007 but I did get to listen to the last six minutes on the radio. Every second was agonizing. Three times this sports season UC has escaped our clutches. Beating UC would be a sweet as finishing off a DQ strawberry shortcake as the sun sets on beautiful Reelfoot Lake....exhaling.

DAG-NAB-IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great wisdom OC, you should apply for the sports reporter/photographer position at the UCDM!!

I like that post johnnyutah7. It is a great improvement over your prior body of work. I am certainly encouraged by it. Can we expect more of the same?

If u can give me a game like that every night u will definately hear a lot of it

I never said lake county wasn't good, i just dont like them and i believe that they arent as good as us

plus i just like to mess around on here and talk some mess,i dont mean anything by it

If u can give me a game like that every night u will definately hear a lot of it

I never said lake county wasn't good, i just dont like them and i believe that they arent as good as us

plus i just like to mess around on here and talk some mess,i dont mean anything by it

Yea, ok I guess us old folks just that don't get that mess talk sometimes. Who don't you like from Lake county? Is it the players or some of the fans or all of the fans. I certainly would like for us to beat UC but I don't dislike the players or UC's fans they are supporting their team just like I am. Sometimes I disagree with other fans but I ain't hating. Sometimes we just have to agree to disagree. No arguing your point that LC is not as good. But maybe just maybe if we keep eating our Wheaties we can one day slay the giant that is UC. I am spellerone and I approve this message.