Region 6

Patriot5

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you guys think about the team rankings at this point in the season. yesterday indep. ran through brentwood and lipscomb so here are mine

Franklin

Overton

Independence

Brentwood Acadamy

Brentwood

but thats just me, input

These rankings look good ,but you gotta factor in ravenwood somewhere. Anybody know who ravenwoods won and lost to, and why is Brentwood academy been put in this.How did Brentwoods 103,and 112 do against independence???

These rankings look good ,but you gotta factor in ravenwood somewhere. Anybody know who ravenwoods won and lost to, and why is Brentwood academy been put in this.How did Brentwoods 103,and 112 do against independence???

i didnt think of ravenwood, good call, indep. doesnt have a 103 but indys 112 is a stud and won a very close match yesterday

do you have the individual scores for the tri-meet with brentwood, ravenwood and lipscomb

i dont have the brent, raven, and lipsomb, but i went to the indy, brent and lipscomb match and indy beat them both like 45-16 and 48-13, but yes i also would like to see how ravenwood did against them

i dont have the brent, raven, and lipsomb, but i went to the indy, brent and lipscomb match and indy beat them both like 45-16 and 48-13, but yes i also would like to see how ravenwood did against them

i'm sorry...you are right...i meant the indy, brentwood and lipscomb matches...

all the individual matches...winners, scores, etc...would be nice to see

Brentwood academy is DII they aren't a factor in region 6. Franklin is probably a shoe in . There middle wieghts will carry them. Overton no.2 Ravenwood no.3 . It will be a good matchup betweeen Overton and Ravenwood. Who do they have now at 25 and 40 and also 215. 103 will be Noman all the way.

Brentwood academy is DII they aren't a factor in region 6. Franklin is probably a shoe in . There middle wieghts will carry them. Overton no.2 Ravenwood no.3 . It will be a good matchup betweeen Overton and Ravenwood. Who do they have now at 25 and 40 and also 215. 103 will be Noman all the way.

I'm gonna have to go with dad45 on that one. When will overton and ravenwood wrestle?

are you serious?? Ravenwood has a stronger team this year than theyve ever had. They just filled the spot at 103. 125-140 are all potential state placers not to mention the hoss in Wolfe at 189..and the 215 and hwt spots will be filled by clarksville. They wrestle franklin next week so well see then. Indy does not have a chance.

Vol lifer----I might extend that 125-140 range to include Ward at 145