Region 6

Patriot5

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an update on the Region 6 tournament:

The seeding meeting will be held at Overton on Thursday Feb 8th evening at 6:30p. Please enter your rosters online by Tuesday Feb 6th, by 11 pm. Please include record information, past region placing and state placing info, as well as important head to head. I will pre seed it prior to the meeting and have then at the meeting we can dispute or confirm those seeds. If you do not come to the meeting, it is vital that we have this information.

Due to scheduling conflicts with everyone's gyms, the following schedule will take place:

Friday - Feb 9th @ BRENTWOOD

weighins start at 3:30pm

Wrestling begins at 5pm - We will be wrestling only the Pigtail matches in the Championship round. There are currently 33 matches predicted based on the roster information that you all submitted. This number should not increase but will probably decrease.

Saturday- Feb 10th @ OVERTON

weighins start at 8:30am

wrestling begins at 9:30am - through the conclusion of the tournament.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Brad Fiscus

I just think it's said that a REGION tournament has to be moved around like this in order to comply with the demands of a the schools basketball teams, o wait a second so is the STATE tournament as well. Mr. Fiscus you work really hard to promote wrestling in middle tennessee, thanks for all that you do.

Thanks Hilltopper.

• 2 weeks later...