Region 6

Patriot5

yeh i guess yall are right, dont count indy out though they are a very strong team, i would like to see them wrestle ravenwood itd be a good match, both of them are very stacked. I saw the fraktown, overton match last week at the overton tourney and it was a VERY close match, i didnt see the end but i really wouldnt be suprised if overton pulled it off

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i guess yall are right, dont count indy out though they are a very strong team, i would like to see them wrestle ravenwood itd be a good match, both of them are very stacked. I saw the fraktown, overton match last week at the overton tourney and it was a VERY close match, i didnt see the end but i really wouldnt be suprised if overton pulled it off

Patriot-----Franklin beat Overton in their Overton Fall Brawl match. Franklin then wrestled and lost to Clarksville. So, I think right now Franklin is still the the team to beat in Region 6.

thank you, i saw some of it and i was waiting to hear the results it looked like it came dangerously close to breaking out into fights a couple of times though in Ben Heacocks match though. what is your ranking for this region?

That was an exciting match between ben Heacock and overtons wrestler!

thank you, i saw some of it and i was waiting to hear the results it looked like it came dangerously close to breaking out into fights a couple of times though in Ben Heacocks match though. what is your ranking for this region?

Patriot, right now I would have the top three as:

Franklin

Overton

Ravenwood

But I would not be surprised if Ravenwood beats either one or maybe both of the others. Ravenwood won the Harpeth Invitational last weekendand beat Hendersonville 52-24 this Tuesday night ( FYI---Hendersonville beat Independence 40-36 last week). The Raptors are going to Slamfest in Clarksville this weekend. So I think we will have a handle on how strong a dual match team they look to have after this weekend.

Is hendersonvilles team not as good as it was last year ?

Don't know. Haven't seen Hendersonville wrestle. I posted those scores not as any reflection on Hendersonville's strength or weakness, but as a mean's of comparison between Ravenwood and Independence, which everyone says has a good team this year and has been mentioned by some ahead of Ravenwood in the region.

Patriot, right now I would have the top three as:

Franklin

Overton

Ravenwood

But I would not be surprised if Ravenwood beats either one or maybe both of the others. Ravenwood won the Harpeth Invitational last weekendand beat Hendersonville 52-24 this Tuesday night ( FYI---Hendersonville beat Independence 40-36 last week). The Raptors are going to Slamfest in Clarksville this weekend. So I think we will have a handle on how strong a dual match team they look to have after this weekend.

The Commando's are a young team with 3 seniors. Playing with our line up. Should be a different team in Jan.

I do know that sean ford Rav. is going 140 and that chris wolfe is attending high school in oklahoma.

Man you need to recheck your source you are wrong all the way around. Our young man from Overton at 160 is a first year wrestler . He is a junior so he may get a little agressive . H e is doing a great job wish he had started when he was a freshman.