Region 6

Patriot5

Man you need to recheck your source you are wrong all the way around. Our young man from Overton at 160 is a first year wrestler . He is a junior so he may get a little agressive . H e is doing a great job wish he had started when he was a freshman.

wow.This is only his first year!!He gave heacock a pretty good match.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no match up between Overton and Ravenwood .Both teams were in different pools .Ravenwood did wrestle cookeville and won that match by 1 point .Corection if I'm wrong . Then Overton wrestled cookeville Gave up 2 forfeits had our jv 140 to get pinned caught in a mistake. and stll beat them by a match .It will be a good match up at region dual tournament time.

yes true, but ravenwood had 3 key wrestlers skip practice friday..they had to forfeit hwt and 119..and had to wrestle guys up to make up for the 215..and also had 3 jv guys wrestling..it would be a good match but i dont think Overton can matchup with ravenwoods 125-160 or 89

yea whatever you say but here is some more facts about overton at the chs slamfest. overton forfited alot and has alot of injuries on the team. 135 lb was injured in his first match and didnt wreslte the rest of the day. 140 is injured and sat out all day. are 160 is injured so we forfitted every match at 60 due to a backup not makin weight. and are heavywieght wasnt there because of the ACT. and overton is very solid from 130-60 or 103

yes true, but ravenwood had 3 key wrestlers skip practice friday..they had to forfeit hwt and 119..and had to wrestle guys up to make up for the 215..and also had 3 jv guys wrestling..it would be a good match but i dont think Overton can matchup with ravenwoods 125-160 or 89

Ok lets see these three guy's are going to beat Overton on there own or will the rest of the team help out . :lol: Wolfe is a great wrestler. I think Pappas is the 125 who is there 160 ?