Bledsoe Football

bchswar

i would say go to the top of the political laddr in this county and i mean higher than the elected bledsoe officials. that person should have an in road to see if he is interested in the proposition or not. then there should be no more need to do anything other than wate and let things play out. the elected officials put these people in place and should be able to influence them. i am like bledsoe warrior in the fact that we now have a 3rd rate school system. i have watched as several people close to me who wanted to make a difference were pushed back so someone else could have something. now it is the people of bledsoe county chance to give there children a chance to make something of themselves. athletics is not the only way but it sure is one way...remember all the positive articles and things from when mr swafford was coaching. that type of feedback is sure better than the headlines talking about all the meth in bledsoe county

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say go to the top of the political laddr in this county and i mean higher than the elected bledsoe officials. that person should have an in road to see if he is interested in the proposition or not. then there should be no more need to do anything other than wate and let things play out. the elected officials put these people in place and should be able to influence them. i am like bledsoe warrior in the fact that we now have a 3rd rate school system. i have watched as several people close to me who wanted to make a difference were pushed back so someone else could have something. now it is the people of bledsoe county chance to give there children a chance to make something of themselves. athletics is not the only way but it sure is one way...remember all the positive articles and things from when mr swafford was coaching. that type of feedback is sure better than the headlines talking about all the meth in bledsoe county

Reading between the lines here.

The highest political position held by someone who would give a crap would be Eric swafford right?

"He should have an in road to see if the person is interested" QUOTE

Who are you reffering to if i am on the right track?

You people have been talking about this "suprise" going to happen for 2 months now and it still has yet to happen.... I talked to one of my now CoachT buddies at church the other night and I still have yet to figure out what their screen name is...If that person would give me a sign or something and let me know that would be great...

Remember small towns have many rumors. I hope things go well in Pikeville. I would like to see Pikevol help the high school but that is his choice not to. There has been alot of negativity on here and I think that it has been directed at the politics of the county. I wish Hubert the best and I hope people will give him a chance. He has been there for years and maybe some of the other coaches would not listen to ideas. There are coaches like that. I did not agree with the way he was hired but there is nothing that can be done about that. The community shoould rally around the Boys and bring pride back to the program.

Remember small towns have many rumors. I hope things go well in Pikeville. I would like to see Pikevol help the high school but that is his choice not to. There has been alot of negativity on here and I think that it has been directed at the politics of the county. I wish Hubert the best and I hope people will give him a chance. He has been there for years and maybe some of the other coaches would not listen to ideas. There are coaches like that. I did not agree with the way he was hired but there is nothing that can be done about that. The community shoould rally around the Boys and bring pride back to the program.

I appreciate you saying how you wish the best of luck for the Warriors, but if you really wanted to see them succeed you would not be saying how everyone should rally around them. You have said you did not like the way the hiring was done, for obvious reasons, and I do not blame you. However, do not pretend to want the program to turn around and for the new coach to be successful. You know enough to know that he will not be. Besides, you never know when you need an easy win to rest some of your players, and if nothing changes, you should know that you have at least 1 win in the bag. As I have said before, I wish nothing but the best for you and your family and the program you are trying to build.

Reading between the lines here.

The highest political position held by someone who would give a crap would be Eric swafford right?

"He should have an in road to see if the person is interested" QUOTE

Who are you reffering to if i am on the right track?

He should care as much as he and his family was involved years ago, but I have not seen him at a game in years. He has children right? They should be playing little blue I guess. He definitely would know if the person in question has been contacted and if he would be interested. Has anyone on here talked to Eric or the person in question? That would tell if the rumor is true or if it is just lip service trying to convince some of us that the current administration wants to turn athletics around in Bledsoe County.

there is nothing gonna happen BCHSWAR is nothing more than a gossiping old woman trying to stir up a big bunch of bull!

He seems to get all his info at church he shoud go repent for starting lies :thumb:

Also for all those like warrior2024 you want to get on here and whine about stuff one day and place all your support another, and even have went as far as kissing up to boynton on here and useing your real name at the end. A lot of good that did you right!

PIKEVOL do you want the team better? You seem to be supportive of the new coach so support him the way that would be most benifical! step in and help coach this team the kids are gonna need you! Wouldnt you like to see one of these kids go and play at the next level? You could help with player development and modivation those 2 things are vital to the sucess of this team!

Oh yeah i almost forgot why i got on here! when you get dealt a hand in poker you either play or fold what is it gonna be everyone?

Scalded Dogg, I think I 'll jump at the ole bone since you want to get personal and jump at my little bro. First, at least he will express an opinion without hiding behind a screen name. The same can't be said for alot of others including yourself! Second, I don't believe there was any kissing up going on anywhere, with anyone in my family. That is probably why some of the negative things stated about myself and my family by some higher up officials were made. ;) As an alumni, I believe you always want to see your school do well despite the things you don't like. Whining about how things were done? Not whining stating facts, let me ask you a question? How many schools do you think fill coaching spots not once but twice without interviewing a single person? Not many if any. Did I agree with the way that was handled? NO. Someone may say Sour Grapes,b/c the job wasn't offered or whatever, but that could not be further from the truth. Do I have anything against Johnny Boynton or Hubert Roberson? No. They have never done anything cross to me that I know of . I do know one helped me get a job in Marion, which has led to alot of good things and memories. :D I think warrior2024 is saying the same thing. So scalded dogg, this is my opinion and you can take it for what it is worth, which isn't much. It just bothers me when people want to get on here, call others out and then run and hide like a "scalded dogg" behind a screen name!! :):lol::lol:

ok everything is true until it becomes gossip...so i guess i am gulity. it is supposedly or my board member is lying that the politician mentioned above was in favor of the latest hires. i also understand that the other person mentioned has been approached, and shown interest. now we will see if politics does what the people want or what their back scratchers want. and please do not suggest that my church or myself are gossipers.

ok everything is true until it becomes gossip...so i guess i am gulity. and please do not suggest that my church or myself are gossipers.

Scalded Dogg:

Bad doggy for calling bchswar those things......

You apologize....or the information trail disappear.

Or worse, sound like the Lusk Mafia might hunt ya down.

This keeps getting better every day.

Everyone knows about something that might happen.

But I will bet that most of it never does.

I'm ready for Spring Practice !

Thanks,

Polecat