Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people who post things this poposterous should not be allowed to post some people forget you are talking about peoples famlies and lives and to post such inaccurate info is really in poor taste but that is my opinion

i know what i am talkin bout.

my cuz plays 4 rhs.

may-b whine-its wife needs a taste of her own medicine.

coach alott has a family that has ears 2.

he knows what said b-hind his back

dont feel so good when its on them, does it

whine-its posts on here on all his ids were all in bad taste

Edited by olandpats

i know what i am talkin bout.

my cuz plays 4 rhs.

may-b whine-its wife needs a taste of her own medicine.

coach alott has a family that has ears 2.

he knows what said b-hind his back

dont feel so good when its on them, does it

whine-its posts on here on all his ids were all in bad taste

bad news dude i talked to a lot more reliable source than your cuz and your accusations are false

Edited by riverdaleman

Personally I thoroughly enjoy talking about and hearing about our one of a kind indoor faclility. If it bothers you so much, I will be happy to make a seperate thread totally on it. :lol: That way, you can bypass it. :lol:

that is A LOT OF money for a practice faclity isnt it i wish we was rich like yall are that can afford to do somthing like that sometimes you have ot look at cost and look at benefit to me that is way too much money there are too manyother needs but since yall are oakland and yall have all that money i hope it does a lot in at least making you competitve now LOL just kiddin

that is A LOT OF money for a practice faclity isnt it i wish we was rich like yall are that can afford to do somthing like that sometimes you have ot look at cost and look at benefit to me that is way too much money there are too manyother needs but since yall are oakland and yall have all that money i hope it does a lot in at least making you competitve now LOL just kiddin

The practice facility is just the tip of the improvements Oakland will make, in terms of their athletic facilites and the school. So Instead of practicing in the pouring rain or in the annex cafeteria, Oakland gets to use an indoor facility that will be just as productive as having any normal practice. Oakland doesnt need it to be competitive, but Oakland athletic teams have a advantage only a handful of teams across the state have, you can play it off and makes jokes about it, but its a huge advantage for Oakland and keeps them ahead of the curve

The practice facility is just the tip of the improvements Oakland will make, in terms of their athletic facilites and the school. So Instead of practicing in the pouring rain or in the annex cafeteria, Oakland gets to use an indoor facility that will be just as productive as having any normal practice. Oakland doesnt need it to be competitive, but Oakland athletic teams have a advantage only a handful of teams across the state have, you can play it off and makes jokes about it, but its a huge advantage for Oakland and keeps them ahead of the curve

I just hope the other schools in the county don't start crying to the school board like they did when Oakland was the first to build a locker room and batting cage for its baseball team!!! No county money went into that, like our new football facility, but everyone knows how that ended up. everyone else got help from the county to build.......except Oakland!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the other schools step up and do it on their own too.

Coach fields won't go anywhere. he is too good of a recruiter....Not that kind, but a "hallway recruiter" he will find kids who should or need to be playing football and convince them to play. That may be the most important coaching position in high school football!!!!

I was using michael as an example of how much kids talk and how you can't take these rumors for more than face value untill they come to fruition, no matter how rliable your source is. i never thought he was going and i never thought i would get a reaction like that...My bad!!!

About Oakland's new administrator....Bruce Hicklen!!! Former OHS coach, Principle at Giles Co., and the Assistant Principle at Blackman HS. plus he and Mr. Vaughn know each other well. Coach Hicklen's son played baseball with Mr.Vaughn's son in high school. also Bruce's oldest son played football for Oakland. He could also help out coaching. I think he could bring some much needed nastiness, toughness, and more discipline. Now before you come after me, I know that oakland got tougher and had almost no discipline problems. But this is another coach with winning experience. But you would have to convince him to stop working for his oldest son which i think is a stretch.

Also heard through the grapevine that a smyrna coach would love to be at oakland if a job opened up. Not as an assistant principle, though. If this is true, it would be welcomed with lots of excitement.... I won't say who but it is an assistant. thats all I will say.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BB1

About Oakland's new administrator....Bruce Hicklen!!! Former OHS coach, Principle at Giles Co., and the Assistant Principle at Blackman HS. plus he and Mr. Vaughn know each other well. Coach Hicklen's son played baseball with Mr.Vaughn's son in high school. also Bruce's oldest son played football for Oakland. He could also help out coaching. I think he could bring some much needed nastiness, toughness, and more discipline. Now before you come after me, I know that oakland got tougher and had almost no discipline problems. But this is another coach with winning experience. But you would have to convince him to stop working for his oldest son which i think is a stretch.

Also heard through the grapevine that a smyrna coach would love to be at oakland if a job opened up. Not as an assistant principle, though. If this is true, it would be welcomed with lots of excitement.... I won't say who but it is an assistant. thats all I will say.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's no fun. You gotta say their name. you can't go 90 and then not go the other 10.