Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I was talking about Coach Euverard's father being very ill.

Clone still could have gotten a scholarship to play college ball. He could have gone to TN TECH easily had his NCAA Clearinghouse papers been taken care of.

my bad

Alexander is a good one. If I was told correctly, both Stell and Big Griff got everything taken care of money wise at Cumberland.

go cumberland!!!! that's a big part of who coach ferg is... he is always looking to help his players beyond oakland AND football!!!

6' 235 Offensive Tackle? You can't be serious. OT at the collegiate level?

He played OT and OG on BOTH sides his Junior year and was a pulling OG his Senior year.

That 235 was solid muscle. He regularly took on linemen that were MUCH bigger and left them looking up at him from flat on their backs. Went head to head with one 6'4" from Dickson that had to leave the field for a couple of plays after one little set to.

He had one honest 4.8 40 run with it averaging 4.9-5.0. Colleges were looking at him to play linebacker or tight end. It would have been interesting to see what he could have done as a blocking FB. 'If' he had hit 6'2" he would have been playing at Fla State right now at LB. Thing is he is only 6' but it is an honest 6'. He is in college right now and studying hard. Hopefully he will transfer to MTSU this fall. As to playing ball there it is unknown right now as it is up to him. I am not gonna push him one way or the other as he is an adult and needs to make the decisions for his life.

I am just glad he has FINALLY seen the light and that it is more fun to be the hitter on defense than the hitee on offense. ;)

Edited by Lost Old Dad

I was sort of stunned when I saw that Marty left Jeff County for BGA. I will have to say that I am glad he is out of the heck hole environment. Good Luck to Marty and looks like I am putting BGA on my favorite teams list now.

lol i subtracted them when mcdaniel left but did he go as head or as an assistant

I was sort of stunned when I saw that Marty left Jeff County for BGA. I will have to say that I am glad he is out of the heck hole environment. Good Luck to Marty and looks like I am putting BGA on my favorite teams list now.

was the environment that bad because there sure didnt seem to be that much stuff or people when i went through that area