Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playoffs--No order

1. Smyrna--"th Dawgs"--everything important is back but maybe a line. Defending state chumps

2. Riverdale-- Can I say more, they're not #1 in the district any more, but they don't fall off much either

3. Lebanon-- Line will not lose much (still have 7 good line-man, TE, QB, FB, and the those twins) offense is strong. Nay hurt on D, but they will replace.

4. Blackman-- Should return a lot. Qb will make a big difference.

5. Oakland-- Much like lebanon. Offense should be strong. Defence struggles. Doesn't that big tackle graduate. THANK GOD.

these will not make playoffs

6. LA-- Lose top QB and 4 of the line-man. They mainly lose coach and OC (?)

7. Stars-- Could be better with there starting QB being lost to graduation. He was terrible. Parks was good when healthy. Could be a great job for someone in the future.

8. Worst team in the district next year. They only have Majors. Lose QB, recievers, line-man. Other words, lose a lot of cry babies in the senior class with unrealist expectations.

I was just very curious as to why this post was made and then then blocked from any responses Mr.

thtruth. I have a good idea who you are and if you want to know who I am just look at my profile. I would really like to discuss this #8 comment with you at some level. Here or wherever. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks !!

Playoffs--No order

1. Smyrna--"th Dawgs"--everything important is back but maybe a line. Defending state chumps

2. Riverdale-- Can I say more, they're not #1 in the district any more, but they don't fall off much either

3. Lebanon-- Line will not lose much (still have 7 good line-man, TE, QB, FB, and the those twins) offense is strong. Nay hurt on D, but they will replace.

5. Oakland-- Much like lebanon. Offense should be strong. Defence struggles. Doesn't that big tackle graduate. THANK GOD.

7. Stars-- Could be better with there starting QB being lost to graduation. He was terrible. Parks was good when healthy. Could be a great job for someone in the future.

8. Worst team in the district next year. They only have Majors. Lose QB, recievers, line-man. Other words, lose a lot of cry babies in the senior class with unrealist expectations.

I was just very curious as to why this post was made and then then blocked from any responses Mr.

thtruth. I have a good idea who you are and if you want to know who I am just look at my profile. I would really like to discuss this #8 comment with you at some level. Here or wherever. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks !!

who are you? your profile gives us no insight. :P

Id take 3 rings over 1 lol

Well sure....but once he failed....he lost the title of Mr Comeback/clutch......never to return. And we have a shot to get our 3 now.

PLUS...he is 2 for 2 in illegitimate kids now. :P His focus is AWOL....

Playoffs--No order

Looks like we got us a lil BRAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Edited by 2priceless

1. Smyrna/Riverdale

2. Smyrna/Riverdale

3. LaVergne

4. Lebanon

5. Oakland

6. Blackman

7. Siegel

8. Wilson Central

LaVergne is returning nine 3-year starters and 2 all-state players. The receivers make a good QB so whoever is QB will just have to get the ball in the air and our receivers will make it happen, trust me. I'm more concerned about the line more than QB. But we also have Tillery, the region's best RB that is returning. (by stats)

We have the 2nd best WR in the region in probably every WR stat, behind Wilks. Also, returning the best CB in the region last year and will be one of the best in the state. We have atleast 4 or 5 D-1A prospects and LaVergne will not be known by the spread anymore. Didn't say they wasn't running it but we have a lot more in store for next year. We have too many athletes to not get to the playoffs, the athletes we got are the ones who helped LaVergne get back on their feet in the first place. Along with Hester.

1. Smyrna/Riverdale

2. Smyrna/Riverdale

3. LaVergne

4. Lebanon

5. Oakland

6. Blackman

7. Siegel

8. Wilson Central

LaVergne is returning nine 3-year starters and 2 all-state players. The receivers make a good QB so whoever is QB will just have to get the ball in the air and our receivers will make it happen, trust me. I'm more concerned about the line more than QB. But we also have Tillery, the region's best RB that is returning. (by stats)

We have the 2nd best WR in the region in probably every WR stat, behind Wilks. Also, returning the best CB in the region last year and will be one of the best in the state. We have atleast 4 or 5 D-1A prospects and LaVergne will not be known by the spread anymore. Didn't say they wasn't running it but we have a lot more in store for next year. We have too many athletes to not get to the playoffs, the athletes we got are the ones who helped LaVergne get back on their feet in the first place. Along with Hester.

No team in the state of Tennessee signed five D1 football players last year, so you need to quit lying or you will lose your credibility. If you say 4 or 5 guys that can play college football we might believe you. Yes the WR, CB, and LB are above average players...so they can probably play college ball, but are they 6'3" or run a 4.5? If they are going D1 they will already have been to Junior days and start getting offered...has that happened?

Now try and calm down and be truthful on this one. I know Thomas took a couple of pretty good assistants with him. I think Hester is a good coach, but a good head coach needs a good staff. Who are going to be his assistant coaches?

No team in the state of Tennessee signed five D1 football players last year, so you need to quit lying or you will lose your credibility. If you say 4 or 5 guys that can play college football we might believe you. Yes the WR, CB, and LB are above average players...so they can probably play college ball, but are they 6'3" or run a 4.5? If they are going D1 they will already have been to Junior days and start getting offered...has that happened?

Now try and calm down and be truthful on this one. I know Thomas took a couple of pretty good assistants with him. I think Hester is a good coach, but a good head coach needs a good staff. Who are going to be his assistant coaches?

yes it has happened, I wouldn't say we have potentially 4 or 5 if we didn't so everything I'm saying is logical. We've had several offers for 2 players that are D1A and D1AA. and listen how I said "prospects"...thanks for your concern though.

Speaking of, Mike Bryant committed to Vandy last night! Congrats to him! :P

Edited by HSsportsfootball