Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

yes it has happened, I wouldn't say we have potentially 4 or 5 if we didn't so everything I'm saying is logical. We've had several offers for 2 players that are D1A and D1AA. and listen how I said "prospects"...thanks for your concern though.

Speaking of, Mike Bryant committed to Vandy last night! Congrats to him! :P

Yes, Michael committed to VU last night and Gray, Bather, and Ukwu have good shots at getting D1 offers eventually as well. Region 4-5A could be one of the more talented "leagues" in not only the state but maybe the southeast this year cause a number of teams have talent that "could" sign with D1 teams and that are either at or maybe a strong senior season away from being at that level.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Michael committed to VU last night and Gray, Bather, and Ukwu have good shots at getting D1 offers eventually as well. Region 4-5A could be one of the more talented "leagues" in not only the state but maybe the southeast this year cause a number of teams have talent that "could" sign with D1 teams and that are either at or maybe a strong senior season away from being at that level.

Congrats to him.

Lebanon won ther scrimmage 3-2. That is all I know. Anyone have any details on the game.

Who did they play <_<

The team they played, are they worth a hoot :huh:

MEASURE THE FORK :P

Coach Brown likes to keep his scrimmages hush hush. Now, you might want to stop asking so many questions before you're put on double secret probation.