Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Brown likes to keep his scrimmages hush hush. Now, you might want to stop asking so many questions before you're put on double secret probation.

'Secret' scrimages can be seen if you want to hard enough. Just got to park a 'LIFT' in the parking lot and have a good pair of binoculars. <_<

Knowing how to read lips helps too. Filming it can also be used to review for later if you have to borrow a lip reader also.

Failing all of the above then revert to Rule One................

Look on page 52 of this thread and read WCDAD's post # 828......he seemed a bit tiffed at you.

Darn I'm suprized anyone care about little olme :huh:

How many times have you guyz beat us---1 :P

How many times have we beat you---5 :P

Who will destroy you this year <_<

Who's #1 in this county ;)

MEASURE THE FORK--From your behind

Playoffs--No order

1. Smyrna--"th Dawgs"--everything important is back but maybe a line. Defending state chumps

2. Riverdale-- Can I say more, they're not #1 in the district any more, but they don't fall off much either

3. Lebanon-- Line will not lose much (still have 7 good line-man, TE, QB, FB, and the those twins) offense is strong. Nay hurt on D, but they will replace.

4. Blackman-- Should return a lot. Qb will make a big difference.

5. Oakland-- Much like lebanon. Offense should be strong. Defence struggles. Doesn't that big tackle graduate. THANK GOD.

these will not make playoffs

6. LA-- Lose top QB and 4 of the line-man. They mainly lose coach and OC (?)

7. Stars-- Could be better with there starting QB being lost to graduation. He was terrible. Parks was good when healthy. Could be a great job for someone in the future.

8. Worst team in the district next year. They only have Majors. Lose QB, recievers, line-man. Other words, lose a lot of cry babies in the senior class with unrealist expectations.

I was just very curious as to why this post was made and then then blocked from any responses Mr.

thtruth. I have a good idea who you are and if you want to know who I am just look at my profile. I would really like to discuss this #8 comment with you at some level. Here or wherever. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks !!

Sorry, I have no idea who you are <_< I really don't think youre a dad of a Wilson Central player. I know you guyz care very little about your current coaching staff. I know because I hear :huh: it from your PLAYERS all the time . They whine toooooooooo much, it's called the I team. Even their parents are wondering why little johnny isn't D-1. Darn coaches. Well at least there is cumberland. :P

Sorry, I have no idea who you are <_< I really don't think youre a dad of a Wilson Central player. I know you guyz care very little about your current coaching staff. I know because I hear :huh: it from your PLAYERS all the time . They whine toooooooooo much, it's called the I team. Even their parents are wondering why little johnny isn't D-1. Darn coaches. Well at least there is cumberland. :P

For some reason.....I don't think the guy likes you too much. Try not to lose any sleep over it tonight though. :P

thtruth sort of shocks me with his prediction about Oakland. I am not sure why he assumes our D will struggle when it has basically been the strength of the team the last several yrs. We have many starters returning on D even though we are losing several key players including that Big Tackle. We don't have an experienced QB ......yet he predicts our O will be strong? I hope he is correct.......and hope our defensive players read his post.

Edited by 2priceless

thtruth sort of shocks me with his prediction about Oakland. I am not sure why he assumes our D will struggle when it has basically been the strength of the team the last several yrs. We have many starters returning on D even though we are losing several key players including that Big Tackle. We don't have an experienced QB ......yet he predicts our O will be strong? I hope he is correct.......and hope our defensive players read his post.

Don't mean to be rude <_< Only thing I know about your team comes from this board, when we play you guyz and former students (players). I also base a lot on win/lose records. You guyz haven't won much of late. I played for Marshall and he's a good man (Not one of the few who stabbed him at Lebanon) and besides that I don't know anyone on the staff as far as a coach. :P I wish you the best, but I base a lot on records and who is returning.

Didn't you use to go by anther name.

MEASURE THE FORK--Not to stinkin spear. :huh:

Don't mean to be rude :P Only th ing I know about your team comes from this board, when we play you guyz and former students (players). I also base a lot on win/lose records. You guyz haven't won much of late. I played for Marshall and he's a good man (Not one of the few who stabbed him at Lebanon) and besides that I don't know anyone on the staff as far as a coach. :P I wish you the best, but I base a lot on records and who is returning.

Didn't you use to go by anther name.

MEASURE THE FORK--Not to stinkin spear. <_<

Wasn't putting down your pick at all....was just wondering why you said what you did. What you based it on. Our defense is usually the strong point on the team and played well enough to win just about every game we played last season. If you actually played under Moose at some point in time, you know he has a way with turning an awkward group of linemen into playing above their talent level. Our D caused many turnovers and scored several pts. It was the offense that seemed to struggle. Yes, we lost some 3 yr starters on D, but we also have plenty of boys who got some serious playing time returning. But....I could be wrong, you may know something that I don't.

I am aware of our recent win/loss record, so no reminders necessary. However, we have had winning freshmen teams the last 2 yrs that have beaten Riverdale 2 yrs in a row. I would say things are on the upswing once again at Oakland after the devastation Siegel's opening caused us. Do we have things to prove........YES we do. Am I still behind the Pats win or lose? HECK, yes.

And finally.....I don't think it is a secret to anyone around here that I went by a different user name once upon a time on here. :huh:

Wasn't putting down your pick at all....was just wondering why you said what you did. What you based it on. Our defense is usually the strong point on the team and played well enough to win just about every game we played last season. If you actually played under Moose at some point in time, you know he has a way with turning an awkward group of linemen into playing above their talent level. Our D caused many turnovers and scored several pts. It was the offense that seemed to struggle. Yes, we lost some 3 yr starters on D, but we also have plenty of boys who got some serious playing time returning. But....I could be wrong, you may know something that I don't.

I am aware of our recent win/loss record, so no reminders necessary. However, we have had winning freshmen teams the last 2 yrs that have beaten Riverdale 2 yrs in a row. I would say things are on the upswing once again at Oakland after the devastation Siegel's opening caused us. Do we have things to prove........YES we do. Am I still behind the Pats win or lose? HECK, yes.

And finally.....I don't think it is a secret to anyone around here that I went by a different user name once upon a time on here. :huh:

That secret in this REGION is about as good as who I really am. <_<