Big 9 Confrence

32-34combo

Is the Sullivan East -Sullivan Central score correct as reported on the scoreboard page? Wow after Center beat down DB the other night. Is East that strong or was it just one of those games where nothing seems to go right for one team and all goes right for the other?

East is pretty good this year, but not that good. Central played one of the worst games I seen them play in the last 4 or 5 years and I have never seen those kids from East shoot like, except Isaac. The main thing about that game is that the kids from Central had never lost to that group from East and just thought that this game would be a cake walk. Central will be more prepared next time.

Edited by brock20

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tru, rangerbook... unaka has been beating big 9 teams for a few years now. as a matter of fact, i'm not too sure that unaka couldn't compete in that conference, especially this year. i know they drilled boone (and so they did last year) and i heard they scrimmaged east at east and beat them by 20+. playing teams like that is what helps them.

I think NE TN is down in general this year. 1A might be the most competitive. Not sayin thas it is the hardest. Its so even. Unicoi hands down should go 14-0 in 2A. DB is #1 on paper in 3A. But that doenst always win games. East obviously is a big shocker. Beating Central by 30. Wow!!! I guess they do deserve an invititaion to the Arbys.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

It's looking like coach charlie morgan needs to be fired.... his blind faith in certain players will prove to be detrimental to dbs chances of having a good season. Coach Morgan single handedly will ruin the 2006 - 07 basketball season for DB. :D

You are an idiot! While I tend to think that Coach Morgan may not be the right answer to take DB where DB wants to go, for someone to get on CoachT with a dumb name like that and talk a bunch of trash is IDIOTIC! You must be a student with something against him or a player that won't get moved up to Varsity or a parent of a player that obviously can't play. If you feel that way about Coach Morgan, simply write a letter to AD Daniels and kindly explain to him why you feel that way, but for you to make a name like that and say things like you just said is just childish...

It's looking like coach charlie morgan needs to be fired.... his blind faith in certain players will prove to be detrimental to dbs chances of having a good season. Coach Morgan single handedly will ruin the 2006 - 07 basketball season for DB. :D

Personally....I don't take anybody on here serious that joins and immediately starts putting down players, schools, coaches, etc. Where have you been that all of a sudden you know about who should/shouldn't be coaching this team?

You are an idiot! While I tend to think that Coach Morgan may not be the right answer to take DB where DB wants to go, for someone to get on CoachT with a dumb name like that and talk a bunch of trash is IDIOTIC! You must be a student with something against him or a player that won't get moved up to Varsity or a parent of a player that obviously can't play. If you feel that way about Coach Morgan, simply write a letter to AD Daniels and kindly explain to him why you feel that way, but for you to make a name like that and say things like you just said is just childish...

You my friend have obviously never seen C Mo coach! :D When he is on the sidelines he gets so crazy over the stupidest things and he treats his players with no respect.... One of the main reasons they lose is because of his terrible coaching philosophies.