Will anyone score on White House in 2007

BenStiller23

How can YOU sit and TELL where anyone will play NEXT year? This is how things get started and this is what KEEPS the YOUNG MEN from striving. I dont think ANYONE has a set position and seeing what you type all the time YOUD think youd know better. I AM A MOM of one of he players and I KNOW FIRST HAND NOTHING IS A GUARANTEE...Mine a SOPHOMORE was a STARTER, with an injury put him back, and have watched him go from one position to the next. The players you mentioned are AWESOME no doubt but SET POSITIONS think ya need to BACK of the PIPE... I feel next year is wide open and also see alot of changes. You mentioned a B-ball player well he has to EARN the positon B-ball and Football are TOTALLY different sports!!!! :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can YOU sit and TELL where anyone will play NEXT year? This is how things get started and this is what KEEPS the YOUNG MEN from striving. I dont think ANYONE has a set position and seeing what you type all the time YOUD think youd know better. I AM A MOM of one of he players and I KNOW FIRST HAND NOTHING IS A GUARANTEE...Mine a SOPHOMORE was a STARTER, with an injury put him back, and have watched him go from one position to the next. The players you mentioned are AWESOME no doubt but SET POSITIONS think ya need to BACK of the PIPE... I feel next year is wide open and also see alot of changes. You mentioned a B-ball player well he has to EARN the positon B-ball and Football are TOTALLY different sports!!!! :lol:

How can you say that what someone says on coacht will "keep the young men from striving". If that is all it takes then the kid playing basketball probably will start. You have to be a competitor, some are and some just aren't.

Against East Tennessee teams, White House is 10-5 since 1972.

They've beaten Maury (no longer exists), Sequoyah, Notre Dame, Polk County, Brainerd (twice), McMinn Central (twice), Howard, and Loudon.

They've lost to Sequyah, Notre Dame, Roane Co, Sweetwater, and Walland (1975 Class A championship).

We have a lot of history and tradition at White House and are not afraid to play anyone, but those of you screaming about how we're going to march into Alcoa and lay a whooping on them need a serious dose of reality. Can we beat them?--Sure, but it'll take our best effort and a little luck. This thread is really a joke.

Edited by advocate23

• 2 weeks later...

Against East Tennessee teams, White House is 10-5 since 1972.

They've beaten Maury (no longer exists), Sequoyah, Notre Dame, Polk County, Brainerd (twice), McMinn Central (twice), Howard, and Loudon.

They've lost to Sequyah, Notre Dame, Roane Co, Sweetwater, and Walland (1975 Class A championship).

We have a lot of history and tradition at White House and are not afraid to play anyone, but those of you screaming about how we're going to march into Alcoa and lay a whooping on them need a serious dose of reality. Can we beat them?--Sure, but it'll take our best effort and a little luck. This thread is really a joke.

Alcoa's record against those teams is probably 15-0.

Nobody in Tn might not be able to score on you but you can bet we would score (alot) and give you a lose. Call and schedule us

I know AL is 50th in education but it's TN and the word you you’re looking for is loss. Does you're school cheat like the Univ of AL?

Edited by rigger101