best student section

ChSMiniMia08

....if it was only that easy, and Oaklands softball team is just not up to par this year. Not to mention if i did transfer i would have to do all the pitching and i would be miserable (thats a whole nother story though)

Yes, OHS has had a problem keeping softball coaches and it has hurt their program. I don't blame you, but we do appreciate the support for bball from you. ( altho we know why. :thumb: )

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't someone start a thread about the worst student section...........Greeneville is 21-1 and ranked #1 in the state at the present time and their students must go to the games to socialize with each other instead of getting into the games. I don't really understand it but I was told that they would have a good student section in a big game. They played Morristown West who is a big rivalry game and it was no better than usual. On the other hand Morristown West and Cherokee have really good and rowdy student sections when we visit their place.

The Rebel Train from Obion County....They travel well too..

The REBEL TRAIN is the BEST student section I have seen in many years. This bunch seems to do something different everynight, and never "gets out" of the game. They are up and into it from the start of the girls game to the end of the boys game. This bunch is to be commended for what they add to the game. You guys are great.

And the shirts are also a nice touch.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by VOREBS