Red Boiling Springs @ Jackson Co.

muffin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulation to the Lady Bulldogs, you earned it. You have the talent.

The refs did a very good job officiating tonight. One cannot bunny hop---traveling---one cannot shuffle feet without dribbling to position for shot----traveling-------

Now to be championship material, the coach needs to work on a basic fundamental in basketball instead of jumping the refs.

I saw it too. I saw it last year. That can be fixed. If the coach can recognise the problem. :thumb:

:thumb: We finally did it, 1 down 3 to go, we are on our way :thumb:

congrats to rbs on their win but beware of ladies from crange and as bowman and anderson gets more experience for jc they won't be pushover in tourney they lost all their inside starters last year but as they play their aa & aaa scedule they will lose several games like they always do but tourney time they'll be ready

It was an exciting game, and after the first half JC was winning by 2 points...After halftime RBS got control and after they got the lead they lead for the rest of the half...RBS come into this game intimidated at the fact that the other team had JACKSON COUNTY written across their jerseys, but hey who wouldn't be intimidated...Look at the JC/Crange game...JC was winning at halftime, but then JC come out and scored a total of 10 points the whole 2nd half...After our girls found out that they could beat this team they did, but if these girls will step up and play some defense and rebound they'll be really scary...They have the best offense that i've seen, but they give up to many wide open shots, and they can't do that...Great game...can't wait to see ya at RBS...

RBS was the better team in the end, they did enough good things to win thats the bottom line. JC will need to keep the game in the 40's i think to win the next time they play but that will be tough against this team. However i do feel that come tournament time that JC, RBS and C'range will all be about even and it will come down to which team makes the most "plays" in the end to win the game. Good luck the rest of the way out up until we play ya'll ofcourse! :unsure:

One cannot bunny hop---traveling---

there is a power hop which is taught at higher levels which is not travelin at all. u see college players and pros do it. some high school players kno it. the refs will mistake it for a travel sometimes due to the distance u get when u take that extra hop b4 ur shot. its a great move but is mistaken for a travel way too much. few years back beechboard for LA used this move all the time. one of the few girls i've seen use it.

Edited by sleep23

Congrats to RBS! I am really impressed with the way that RBS has found a way to win close games this year! I will go back to something devil said last season about when you are on top you will get everyones best shot every night and it seems that RBS has been taking the blows and still finding a way to win the close games and I think that will be valuable come tourney time!

Congrats to RBS! I am really impressed with the way that RBS has found a way to win close games this year! I will go back to something devil said last season about when you are on top you will get everyones best shot every night and it seems that RBS has been taking the blows and still finding a way to win the close games and I think that will be valuable come tourney time!

rbs has a very good team the gentry girl is the key to them winning she can play inside and outside jc could not stop her