Hoover on CSS

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just goes to show u the better team doesnt always win

obviously you didnt watch...no way hoover was the better team. that prattville defense is something SERIOUS. hoover didnt even play that bad of a game, they just lost to the better team. your still stuck in all that two-a-day hype hoover had, which was based on the 2005 season. hoover had won 4 straight titles though until tonight, and this was atleast their 6th straight title apperance (im not sure about prior to 2001).

but yea i just found out for sure tonight that there is a season 2 for two-a-days, they showed the MTV crew filming. sorta upset, i wished they would continue the series but switch to a new team each year. guess not. but hoover went 13-2, should be an interesting recap of their season to watch starting in august 2007 :thumb:

obviously you didnt watch...no way hoover was the better team. that prattville defense is something SERIOUS. hoover didnt even play that bad of a game, they just lost to the better team. your still stuck in all that two-a-day hype hoover had, which was based on the 2005 season. hoover had won 4 straight titles though until tonight, and this was atleast their 6th straight title apperance (im not sure about prior to 2001).

but yea i just found out for sure tonight that there is a season 2 for two-a-days, they showed the MTV crew filming. sorta upset, i wished they would continue the series but switch to a new team each year. guess not. but hoover went 13-2, should be an interesting recap of their season to watch starting in august 2007 :thumb:

I think it would be more interesting to watch a team that loses. We all can't be winners, and I think it would give some people an understanding of what it is like to have that hurt from losing week after week.

But yea, always more exciting to watch a winning team go to the title and win it all. Not all of us get to experience that either.

I think it would be more interesting to watch a team that loses. We all can't be winners, and I think it would give some people an understanding of what it is like to have that hurt from losing week after week.

But yea, always more exciting to watch a winning team go to the title and win it all. Not all of us get to experience that either.

Maybe they should film Boone then.

Just kidding guys, I know y'all read this and take me too seriously.

just goes to show u the better team doesnt always win

No, the better team does always win. Otherwise there would be no need to play the game.