Ooltewah vs McCallie

tk20football

go ask them then come back and tell us...maybe it is because they know the owls are loaded for the next few years :thumb:

i'm suuuure that's the reason...cuz we're scared of your talent comming up...riight...because we've been scared of talent before, ie: Riverdale last year, Columbia (4, AA championships in South Carolina) last year, Tyner like every year, Brentwood every year, MBA every year, MUS every few years, we were even supposed to play Niese (Tim Tebow's high school) two years ago (i don't know why that fell through), Niceville Florida two years ago, we're not afraid of anyone, or the chance that we might lose...cuz yes ya'll have been very good, i'm not taking anything away from ya'll...and yes ya'll look to continue to be good in the future...i doubt the reason we won't schedule you is because of your up and coming talent....though it does make me very mad to hear that the game was talked about then nixed by the people in charge...that makes me really mad actually...but there's only so much whining about it that you can do...guess we'll let it go then try to get it done for the 2008 season...oh well

Edited by mccalliesportsguy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This field has been plowed and this horse has been beaten. They ain't going to play McCallie come He** or high water. They blame it on their principal. The story is he's afraid they'll recruit "his" 8th graders. The irony is one of their best players is a McCallie transfer. Instead of whipping up on Rhea and Chattanooga Central this year, scheduling some better competition might have helped them in the playoffs. Of course they'll be able to tell their kids they had an undefeated regular season and were the "Champions of Most of Chattanooga".

The recruiting thing is overblown. Talk to the baseball coach at Ridgeland and find out who's doing the recruiting these days.

Was told today that Foster gave the green light to the Ooltewah coaches with McCallie and McCallie didn't want to play. Ooltewah still has only 9 games on the schedule.

Call Phil Massey. Baylor still needs two games