Ooltewah vs McCallie

tk20football

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont' see McCallie knocking on Ooltewah's door..... All I hear is how Ooltewah won't play McCallie. Is McCallie trying to play Ooltewah?

That's because you haven't been hanging around the principal's office. Yeah, McCallie regularly drives to Alcoa, Knoxville, Niceville, FL because they don't want to play Ooltewah. This coming year would be a great one to schedule McCallie. The cupboard is bare. Ooltewah wins by 20 and you don't have to worry about getting embarrassed befrore the playoffs.

That's because you haven't been hanging around the principal's office. Yeah, McCallie regularly drives to Alcoa, Knoxville, Niceville, FL because they don't want to play Ooltewah. This coming year would be a great one to schedule McCallie. The cupboard is bare. Ooltewah wins by 20 and you don't have to worry about getting embarrassed befrore the playoffs.

Has Mccallie called Ooltewah asking to play? Why is that Ooltewah has to call them to schedule it? Anyway, its not going to happen, and its not because "we may lose," you think Ooltewah cares about losing when they play in the toughest region in 5a in the state, give me a break

Has Mccallie called Ooltewah asking to play? Why is that Ooltewah has to call them to schedule it? Anyway, its not going to happen, and its not because "we may lose," you think Ooltewah cares about losing when they play in the toughest region in 5a in the state, give me a break

The Ooltewah schedule is all but filled:

Whites Creek

Maplewood

Red Bank- If they will commit- The offer has been issued. This will settle the other debates. As for Mccallie, Bring it on.

I think we play them in everything else. Ask BJ how it went last year when he had to face them on the mound.

The Ooltewah schedule is all but filled:

Whites Creek

Maplewood

Red Bank- If they will commit- The offer has been issued. This will settle the other debates. As for Mccallie, Bring it on.

I think we play them in everything else. Ask BJ how it went last year when he had to face them on the mound.

Why play them when you can play McCallie and Baylor. It would be a great gate.

Since the split it is up to the 'publics' to call the privates to schedule a game. I do not think the privates can make the first call.

It is funny that R'dale had NO problem getting a game with them last year.

Why isn't RIVERDALE playing them again? You know the thing about it all is schools are split for a reason. Why play private schools if you don't have to? Look at Riverdale last year. Why would you want to open your season against a team that recruits players and get beat . Don't you think Ooltewah plays a tough enough schedule?. Do I think Ooltewah could beat McCallie next year...who knows. I would say yes. Why do you play teams of their caliber? To get better would be the main reason and for the gate. I think it is also a statement about playing private schools. I do know they are really hoing Red bank will play them. The other dates are filled with Maplewood and Whites Creek who are both great teams.Do you really think it is all about playing the toughest teams you can find every game?? Look at William Blount's schedule next year. They have Dobbins Bennett, Ooltewah, Farragut, Maryville, Mcminn. You have to think about injuries as well playing teams you don't have to play. Youre season has to be considered and the goal is to make it to the Clinic Bowl healthy and win that! Just my opinion.

Since the split it is up to the 'publics' to call the privates to schedule a game. I do not think the privates can make the first call.

It is funny that R'dale had NO problem getting a game with them last year.

tell me what the toughest one is then big guy???

Maybe one that has actually had a state champion in oh...I don't know...forever? :blink:

Seriously, if you look at the playoff results over the past several years, 5A teams from the East almost always lose when they play a team from Middle Tennessee. In fact, that has happened 5 of the past 7 years. I'd have to say that Rutherford and Williamson County both have fared much better by any standard you want to look at.

I really have no dog in this hunt, but facts are facts. Clearly Ooltewah had one of the better 5A teams in the state, and the best in the East this year, but still couldn't get past the first Middle TN team they faced.

Edited by itzme