Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

I do know alot about LC except there line avgs about 300 and I was in school when they beat our you know what every year. Especially the last time we played them in 2002, believe the score was 61-0. So if im Mt.Pleasant and I get a chance to run up the score (dont think it will happen, think it will be too close) I repay the offer and blow em out of the jungle back to the panthers den. However like i said earlier i dont expect that to happen so my prediction for this game:

Mt.Pleasant TIGERS- 24

Lewis County PANTHERS-21

Ortega with the game winning FG with about 1:00 to go. MP defense stops the Lewis County drive, goes on to win by 3. Just me having fun trying to predict an unpredictable game. Could go either way but Ill be there rooting for my Tigers and hoping both teams stay injury free.

Some more of me having fun:

STAT LINE:

Dailey: 23 rushes for 167 yds 2 TD, 5-11 for 48 yds and 1 INT

Clifton: 7 rushes for 38 yds

Stoops: 12 rushes for 59 yds 1 TD

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that may be some fantasy football thinking!!! some of these predictions, and all. mt pleasant allowed more pts. in one single game than the panthers did the entire regular season. dailey intercepting a pass .LOL we don't pass we run through you, then we run over you, then we win and (we take that long 28 mile ride back home) and celebrate... In all reality it's a no win situation for us after we win then you all become the pitiful single A again and we are playing down to smaller schools, we lose and have to hear it forever. but both teams are loaded. and it should be a test for both teams. it will be a great season opener for all. Panthers=35 mt. pleasant 14

MP by 17 points. Thats after giving a TD up in the 4th quarter from the second and third string players.

MP 31

LC 14

Just my predicition. What are yalls?

lewis county will score that on your first string in the first half, we will see who has the 2nd and 3rd stringers in long about 4th, remember this is not mt. zion or CA, Or Wayne Co or Perry Co, get the picture!!! last meeting was like 61-0 or something like that. you guys dropped us, and will again after this yr. 2 days away then some one can say told you so.. panthers 35 mt. 14

Well it might be some fantasy football thinking but at least I know how to read a stat line.

This means I think he will throw an INT not get one on defense. Geez, if you are going to make some sort of comeback, at least know what you are talking about. And yea the last time we played yall did beat us 61-0. HOWEVER that was 5 years ago. 5 years. I believe that was with a different coach and a totally different football squad. I think youll be suprised how far MTP has come.

Still think MTP wins by 3 on last minute FG.

Well it might be some fantasy football thinking but at least I know how to read a stat line.

This means I think he will throw an INT not get one on defense. Geez, if you are going to make some sort of comeback, at least know what you are talking about. And yea the last time we played yall did beat us 61-0. HOWEVER that was 5 years ago. 5 years. I believe that was with a different coach and a totally different football squad. I think youll be suprised how far MTP has come.

Still think MTP wins by 3 on last minute FG.

now that i see, but we never pass very much, i see a lot of clock control on our offense and , there is no doubt about the increase on capabilities from then to now for yall, but let me be the first to say we have improved tremendousley as well. and once again it will be an awesome first game season opener!! have a great day!!

lewis county will score that on your first string in the first half, we will see who has the 2nd and 3rd stringers in long about 4th, remember this is not mt. zion or CA, Or Wayne Co or Perry Co, get the picture!!! last meeting was like 61-0 or something like that. you guys dropped us, and will again after this yr. 2 days away then some one can say told you so.. panthers 35 mt. 14

I don't think 4-5 years ago has anything to do with the present.

Mt. Pleasant of that era is like comparing Lewis County to the mid 1980's, it has zero relevancy. Two well coached teams renewing a great rivalry is what high school football is all about.

I just hope the 100+ degree weather doesn't adversely effect anyone.

Will someone save me the time of reading all these pages and tell me if the game is on internet broadcast?

All of u mp fans need to get a life and stop ridin daily's band wagon. Daily is a good running back for 1a but dont talk crap to sh unless u are playing some body besides zion sh has one of the hardest regions in 3a i dont see mp playing any state champs instead they are playing ca zion ext. mp is a good team in a weak region step your game up and play someone

Edited by utfootball47

I don't think 4-5 years ago has anything to do with the present.

Mt. Pleasant of that era is like comparing Lewis County to the mid 1980's, it has zero relevancy. Two well coached teams renewing a great rivalry is what high school football is all about.

I just hope the 100+ degree weather doesn't adversely effect anyone.

no argument there, just baffled at the thoughts of dissrespect on mtp behalf, thinking they can actually run over us

Edited by L/Csmearuall

All of u mp fans need to get a life and stop ridin daily's band wagon. Daily is a good running back for 1a but dont talk crap to sh unless u are playing some body besides zion sh has one of the hardest regions in 3a i dont see mp playing any state champs instead they are playing ca zion ext. mp is a good team in a weak region step your game up and play someone

well, im not mtp fan, but i was at the sh mtp game, and he would have ran all over sh if they would have let him run it more than 5 times or whatever it was.....sure he got stopped at the line a few times, but im pretty sure he could have scored 3-4 touchdowns if it was a regular season game.....also im pretty sure you dont get to pick your region, but sayin that region 6a is one of the toughest regions in 1a( 1 or 2) wayne county and collinwood are both suposed to be ranked pretty high, could be state contenders...